Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

need advice..

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:05 PM
  • 12 Replies

I have the chance to go to Orlando this weekend with my kids...I was looking for a hotel that offered an indoor pool...can't find any! they all offer heated outdoor ones. QUestion is...is it too cold to take my 6 mo old swimming.. (along with my 5 yr old twins) out to the pool if it's high 75-80 degrees outside? again the pool would be heated..

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:07 PM

it should be ok...i think...thay seems warm enough.

itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:08 PM

that should be more then warm enough

NEED A CHANGE!? FOLLOW ME!

courtsmom04
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:08 PM

I know that we were down there this past march and we were in the ocean.  My nephew  was only four months and he handled it ok.  I wasn't able to find a hotel with a pool either,  I don't think they exist down there.  Good luck and have fun.

hoping4number3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:09 PM

yea..i just didn't want to reserve something..and not be able to use the pool! DH is going to be at business meetings all day...so the pool is all I 'll have lol but Iguess if it's too cold for baby,.I could just bundle her up..75 isn't that cold! lol

Tarra30
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:09 PM

u will just have to feel it and go with ur gut

The love of my life, my boyskite

SassyMommyBllck

Quoting itsnotaboutm765:

that should be more then warm enough

saralouise

75-80 outside? that should be well enough. if yuou said 40s-60's I wouldn't but that seems like good weather :D. of course, I'm from michigan and we sun bathe when it's 60

Brooke501
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:10 PM

The temp is fine. Think of how warm you would dress them for 75-80 degree weather. The pool is heated it is warm outside. Just dry them off as soon as they get out of the pool

hoping4number3
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:10 PM

ha....thanks ladies!!  :) now...to find some lil swimmers in the dead of winter LOL

rphmommy08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:11 PM

only if the pool is heated. i live in florida and even if its 75-80 out this time of the year, the only way you can swim is if its heated. and heated good. just bcuz the temp goes up from what its been doesnt mean the water is going to be liek in the summer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)