Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

how do u know ur with the right person

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:06 PM
  • 37 Replies

Ive been with my husband 4 6 years we've been married almost 2.i have 2 kids with him & i love him we've been threw a lot together but r problems never change no matter what everyone tell me he's to controlling i need some advice some  one help please!!                                                     EVRYONE WHO READ THIS READ PAGE 4 THANK U ALL

Mrs.Garzaangel mini

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Brooke501
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:08 PM

What does he do that makes people say that he is too controlling?

noahscott
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:08 PM

how is he controlling???

dcdmattison03
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:09 PM

how does he control you??

itsnotaboutm765
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:09 PM

how is he controlling???

I know my hubby is the right person because we have been friends for 12 years, he has always been there for me.  Me loves me and all my stretch marks.lol

NEED A CHANGE!? FOLLOW ME!

isra1986
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:12 PM
I have no clue, I just know. I knew from the first week of knowing him. We have been together almost 4 years, and we have had problems, but thats completly normal. Every couple has disagreemments!

SassyMommyBllck
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:13 PM

my hubby and I have been together for 3 years married 7 months. I am still not sure that he is absolutly  "Mr. Right" but I do have a good home and a son with him so I guess I'll see how it goes from day to day. (he's twice my age)

My hubby can be controlling also especially when it involves money and me. I say go with your gut.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:14 PM

LOL

Quoting itsnotaboutm765:

how is he controlling???

I know my hubby is the right person because we have been friends for 12 years, he has always been there for me.  Me loves me and all my stretch marks.lol

dastle
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:15 PM

well, my first question is Do you think he's too controlling?  It really doesn't matter what others think of your relationship, only how you feel.  Not knowing the problems makes it harder to give any advice, but try talking to him,  If the problems are major talking might not work, but at least give it a try. If worse comes to worse I'd make him see exactly what he had.  Leave with the kids, just for a day stay with a friend go to the mall, whatever just long enough for him to skip over the pissed stage and actually start worrying about you.  only do that if you feel you are safe in doing so. If the problems have anything to do with abuse don't that will just make it worse. Sorry know I'm not much help, but I really do hope things work out....  and to answer the "header" question,  I knew I found the right one when I woke up every morning with a smile  knowing that he was there with me, when I realized that this man was actually treating me as an equal not as a thing he owned, and when the first time he had to work overnight I couldn't sleep until he came home.  I also know that I can trust hom 100% which I never could fully trust anyone before even if I didn't have a reason not to.

gonetomiss

Do you think he's controlling?

itsnotaboutm765

lol I had already had my 2 oldest before he ever saw me naked he didn't run away then so I guess I'm pretty safe.lol

Quoting godsgirl26:

LOL

Quoting itsnotaboutm765:

how is he controlling???

NEED A CHANGE!? FOLLOW ME!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)