Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

oh my is this really the teeny tiny preemie I had almost a yr ago??? pix

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:13 PM
  • 36 Replies

I just cant believe how different she looks!! I cant believe its already been a yr!! This was her February 7th, 2008. Born 7 weeks early born at 4.11 oz and 18 1/2 in long

These are her 1 year old pix!!! now she is 20 lbs and 30 in!!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MollyDB
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:14 PM

LOL WOW thats a switch!

I'm a Hefty, baby wearing, co sleeping up to 6 months, wife to an Iraqi Veteran,  vacinating, pro lifer but still friends with a aborter, non judging, sarcastic, emotionally scared, low self-esteemed, Alternative Rock listening, Morbid, Republican, Hard working Stay at home mom of soon to be two, non halloween celebrating Christian who also doesn't go to church or bible thump, pro death penalty for rapists and killers, artistic, photo manipulating just ask me, momma married to my hero and best friend, Glenn, that worships me more than I deserve to be worshiped.

rh2pinkie
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:14 PM

she is gorgeous

amanda04
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:15 PM

She is precious ......

hotmama2006818

It's wonderful! YAY for heathly happy babies!!!!!! She's so pretty!!!!

momof5ga

Gorgeous baby girl!!!  : )  Happy early Birthday!!!  She looks long in the preemie pic.  What was her length at birth?  Just curious!  ; )

Mom2LiamNMolly

She is BEAUTIFUL!!!

How much did she weight at birth? My guys were 4.6 and 5.2 and she looks bigger than them for some reason!

motherhood-quote21

Stefanie - Mommy to Liam Patrick 07/07 (IUGR) and Molly Kate 06/08 (IUGR, Pre-Natal Stroke, Developmental Delays, and Failure to Thrive) and Wife to Mark since 2/17/2006

lillitigator88
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:16 PM

so beautifull. I want to eat her up..

Laura4807
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:16 PM

she looked super comfy in that preemie picture. lol.... she's really cute :-) Happy Birthday to her!

- Im the self proclaimed Drama Queen named Laura; I piss nothing but excellence, I'm a mom of the perfect Princess Lorelai, and the fiance to the greasy, yet sexy mechanic, Chris. I'm often sarcastic so don't take what I say to heart; I certainly won't take what YOU say to heart because: Computer screens don't scare me, nor do they hurt my feelings.

bach3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:17 PM

Beautiful little girl!! 

DiVine87
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:18 PM

too cute! love the pics!

Photobucket
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)