Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

CAfemom sure hates. Christians? Clearly not!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:14 PM
  • 16 Replies

I have never seen so much hatred for someone that hasn't been given a chance. It seems that most of this hatred is coming from the "Christians" of our society. It is very sad that so many "Americans" want to see Obama fail. If you are a Christian and you are acting and speaking with words of hate, you are not a good Christian. I am ashamed of our country. DIVIDED WE FALL!

Give him a chance.Your judging is just proving that America is what the majority of the rest of the world thinks of us!

Mia! USMC wife and Mommy!!

Add me: myspace.com/vintage_vixen_shoes

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
shecallsmemom04
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:18 PM

i am ashamed of this country for many different reasons, and on many different levels.  and it's not just christians that need a swift kick in the ass, it's everyone.

"there is no greater feeling the the world, than the feeling you get when you save an animals life....be a part of the solution and not the problem, spay and neuter, report animal abuse, adopt, and save a life."

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:18 PM

iam a christian and when i voice my opinion it is not judgeing him at all yes iam a lil worried how he will turn out as P but u know what iam letting go and let god do his job. i will pray for him tho even tho i did vote for him.

dcdmattison03
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:20 PM

exactly...folks are so quick to judge when the man just got here...get over it he is our president whether they like it or not

Quoting shecallsmemom04:

i am ashamed of this country for many different reasons, and on many different levels.  and it's not just christians that need a swift kick in the ass, it's everyone.

mooremom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:20 PM

Seriously? Just because I think he should have attended a ball doesn't mean I hate the man. It is ok to disagree with something, you know??? doesn't mean you hate someone or wish them harm. I pray for our new president every day and i hope he does well. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Doesn't mean you can't EVER disagree with something they do or don't do.

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:21 PM

and as a christian most of us are talked about laugh at called name's and that is the same thing they did to jesus. but hey that the price u pay when u are a follwer of christ.

lillitigator88
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:23 PM

he did atttend a ball didn't he and yes we could all use a swift kick in the ass. I tried to kick myself in that ass but I can't lol not chritain but damn we sure as a people need to grow as people . lol

Quoting mooremom:

Seriously? Just because I think he should have attended a ball doesn't mean I hate the man. It is ok to disagree with something, you know??? doesn't mean you hate someone or wish them harm. I pray for our new president every day and i hope he does well. Treat others the way you want to be treated. Doesn't mean you can't EVER disagree with something they do or don't do.

Tori77
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:27 PM

As a Christian, I take offense at this statement that you made. And though I did not vote for him, I have never said anything negative about or wished ill will upon him. I have done nothing more than pray that the Lord guide his head and heart as he reigns over our country. The same as I would have done no matter who won, and the same as I have done for ALL of our leaders. So I do not believe that you should lump the majority of a religion together like that. And when you think about it that way you are not much better than the ones that were judging President Obama.

Photobucket
Come and check us out at
http://www.cafemom.com/group/loveskidsgroup
ashleehoward
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:28 PM

Arent you judging? Things that make you go hmmmmeye rolling

Pepperlynns
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM

wah wah wah i didnt say anything negative about him wah wah wah

WELL DUH she is clearly not talking about you..but yes there is ALOT of Christians who are not Christ like on this site...im sooooooo glad im no longer a christian

Valentines Day 2009
Happily married for 11 yrs...

godsgirl26
by ♥Char2theMaine♥ on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Amen sister

Quoting Tori77:

As a Christian, I take offense at this statement that you made. And though I did not vote for him, I have never said anything negative about or wished ill will upon him. I have done nothing more than pray that the Lord guide his head and heart as he reigns over our country. The same as I would have done no matter who won, and the same as I have done for ALL of our leaders. So I do not believe that you should lump the majority of a religion together like that. And when you think about it that way you are not much better than the ones that were judging President Obama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)