Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What a freaking week!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:40 PM
  • 3 Replies

Here is everything that has happened since Saturday (1-17) til Wed (1-21):

1. Pipes froze Saturday morning that goes to the washer and things outside

2. Pipes BUSTED Saturday evening that goes to the washer and things outside.... Water is flying all over the place for God knows how long.

3. Had to pack me and Hank up to go and spend the night with my mom while hubby stayed home to keep the dogs in the house

4. Plumber comes out Sunday to fix the pipes... He takes 3 hours to fix it does not let the glue on the pipes dry long enough and let the water pressure fills up.

5. After the landlord and plumber leaves on Sunday the pipes blow again...Hubby had to glue it once again and let it set for a few hours

6.It sonows really bad Monday night/Tuesday morning..... Our work was the only place not closed... All the clinics we deliver doses (I work in a Nuclear Pharmacy) to are close..Everything but the hospitals are closed just about. I had to drive in snow and really really really bad roads... Which I have never done!

7. Tuesday morning heater goes in and out...Not wanting to work and freezes up...Hubby fixes it so he thought

8. Tuesday night heater completely DIES! With like 5 inches of snow on the ground really bad roads I had to pack up me,hubby, hank, a German Shepard and a mutt in a mustang to spend the night w/ mom AGAIN

9. Wed afternoon heater is fixed (Thank God)

10. Wed night.. I go to wash a load of clothes so I can have something to wear for work tomorrow....The pipes to the washer are FROZEN! and there is a freaking mouse in the storage/washer,dryer room (it's an old house...i guess back then it was cool to put the washer and dryer outside...F'ing idiots!)

I'm sooooo ready for Friday so I can get me a 12 pack!

~*~Pounds to go til I can look like that up there~*~

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
candygirl1030
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:47 PM

With a week like that I think you should pick up a case. :)   Hope things get better soon.

Apr1l
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:47 PM

That sucks!  *just stopped by your page and saw your cute puppy!*  that should always cheer you up at least =)

gramabear
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 7:59 PM

i know how you feel this is my week all weekend we were trying to figure out why after unthawing the pipes and wellhouse we have water but no pressure finally monday found the leak under the trailer hubby got that fixed and whent to leave for work and had a flat tire on his truck had to take my car then tuesday ran out of bottle gas we heat with wood so heat wasn't an issue but no hot water for showers well got gas now but now we have little water pressure for hot only in the kitchen for some reason haven't figured that out yet good cold pressure just not hot. if only this suff could have waited 1 week hubby is laid off next week.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)