Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so fing mad

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:02 PM
  • 11 Replies

omg im so upset right now i can't believe my husband!

now a little background the last couple of weeks my husband has been down right rude to me called me fat a few times! i have to like force him to have sex with me and he would rather sleep on the couch! im so stupid i shoulda relized it then and now tonight he has been ignoring my phone calls and saying hes outta service it keeps cutting out! ya right and he was supposed to be and his mom and dad so i called her and she said no he went to the titty bar with his dad! she told him he better not be ignoring me he said i haven't i only have one missed call! well i have called him about 10 times with no answer and two text messages no replies! im so pissed i can't believe this sorry ladies i just need to vent! thanks for any replies

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lilmama22806
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:04 PM

im sorry!  you don't deserve that. i would whoop his butt when he comes home. hugs

jls2006
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:05 PM

Quoting lilmama22806:

im sorry!  you don't deserve that. i would whoop his butt when he comes home. hugs

kayleejade03
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:06 PM

As a female and a new mother DONT YOU DARE LET HIM TREAT YOU THAT WAY!!!! You need to tell him how it is gonna be!! You are a beautiful new mother big or small and you embrace yourself and dont ever let a man put you down!! I think you are absolutely gorgeous!! I also think that you need to show your child that, that is wrong and not to stand for that!! Come on momma stand up not only for yourself and baby but for all the mommas out there that get miss treated!!

simple frown

Chloes Mommy & Pregnant with Addison!!

toddler girl                  pregnant belly

gonetomiss
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:08 PM

I second!

Quoting kayleejade03:

As a female and a new mother DONT YOU DARE LET HIM TREAT YOU THAT WAY!!!! You need to tell him how it is gonna be!! You are a beautiful new mother big or small and you embrace yourself and dont ever let a man put you down!! I think you are absolutely gorgeous!! I also think that you need to show your child that, that is wrong and not to stand for that!! Come on momma stand up not only for yourself and baby but for all the mommas out there that get miss treated!!

simple frown

3timesoccermom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:09 PM

It sounds like he's asking to be cut loose.  Geez, men.

momcat437
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:10 PM

I third!!  Let him have it, mama!!

Quoting gonetomiss:

I second!

Quoting kayleejade03:

simple frown

A.J.s_mommy
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:12 PM

Awe..you are awesome!

Quoting kayleejade03:

simple frown

lvlymummy08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:32 PM

I fourth!!! Don't take any crap!

Quoting momcat437:

Quoting gonetomiss:

I second!

Quoting kayleejade03:

simple frown

BabyMommy_3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:13 PM

Heck! I fifth it! You don't deserve to be treated that way! No woman does!

Quoting lvlymummy08:

I fourth!!! Don't take any crap!

Quoting momcat437:

Quoting gonetomiss:

I second!

Quoting kayleejade03:

simple frown

lvnmylif
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:17 PM

Sounds like you can't win.  Maybe you should throw all his shit out on the front lawn.  When he tries to call you and ask what is going on tell him your service is cutting out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)