Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

here is another OMG i crack myself up!!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:05 PM
  • 5 Replies

OK so I'm the type of person that if i think it, i will say it as it comes, i don't think before i speak.

I was in the store a while back, i went to the lotion area and there were 2 guys in army cloths standing there deciding what lotion they wanted.

Before i could stop myself i said........"It puts the lotion on its skin" kinda of loud but not looking directly at them.....

they left the store very fast i might add. this was not meant at them, i think if anyone was there it would of come out.

(silence of the lambs)

i don't know what on earth made me say that, i don't even know if they were "together". i am all for same sex relationships, i am very open minded but WHY on earth cant i stop myself?

i told my friend and she about fell out of her chair laughing.....

share something stupid you have said and thought WTH did i say that for?

The love of my life, my boyskite

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
afilip
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:12 PM

It was at my best friends wedding rehearsal. Her mother used to vut my hair when I was like 6. The lovely "dorthy Hammel " cut. I hated it the women always scared me growing up. Anyways her mother was sitting behind me and I had NO idea. So when the minister said' Introduce yourselfs and how you know the bride and groom. So I was I've known Michelle most of my life since I was 5 and her mother used to butcher my hair. It's kinda a joke between Michelle and I.

I was mortified after. But at the reception her mom came up to me (after a few drinks) and gave me a hug and told me how beuatiful I looked for just having a baby and she knows I didn't mean to be mean about the comment. So that made it alittle better but BOY!! if there would of been a rock I would of crawled under it.

AandCsmomBrandy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:14 PM

just a little FYI that was actually a comment made by a transvestite trying to make a suit out of flesh and so he told a WOMAN "it puts the lotion on it's skin" it had nothing to do with same sex couples so I'm not sure where the reference to them being "together" or not came from.

anyway I think that we all have times where we have open mouth disease. I'm sure they just thought that you were going to kidnap them and lock them in a hole in the basement!!LOL

Tarra30
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:14 PM

ahhh poor thing, i guess the food thing for me is i did not know them......lol

Tarra30
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:17 PM

the saying came out of my mouth in-front of two guys picking a lotion together, it popped into my head with no meaning behind it, other then that is what i thought of at that second. i was commenting i did not know if they were a couple or not. sorry if i did not make that clear. the point was i cant believe i said that!

lmao, i already have 4 boys including my hubby, there is no way i would take them home too......ha hahahah

Quoting AandCsmomBrandy:

just a little FYI that was actually a comment made by a transvestite trying to make a suit out of flesh and so he told a WOMAN "it puts the lotion on it's skin" it had nothing to do with same sex couples so I'm not sure where the reference to them being "together" or not came from.

anyway I think that we all have times where we have open mouth disease. I'm sure they just thought that you were going to kidnap them and lock them in a hole in the basement!!LOL

rebabeach2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Quoting AandCsmomBrandy:

LMAO, thinking that they believed she was going to kidnap them and put them in a hole makes it VERY funny (at least to me)!

I must say stupid things outloud at least twice a week. My DH is a VERY tolerant guy!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)