Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

american idol watching

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:11 PM
  • 48 Replies

sorry i am late just got home

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:14 PM

bump did i miss anything

alithemklady
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:15 PM

My childhood friend ( Ryan Johnson ) is going to audition tonight!   We grew up in the church together where my dad pastored.   My parents were friends with his parents.   I rememeber watching " The Creature From The Black Lagoon " in 3D when we were little kids at his house!   Ha!   Too funny!  He also has a christian band called " Instereo "!!!! 

mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:16 PM

how awesome has he been on yet ? i hope i havent missed him this poor felling is pitiful

Quoting alithemklady:

My childhood friend ( Ryan Johnson ) is going to audition tonight!   We grew up in the church together where my dad pastored.   My parents were friends with his parents.   I rememeber watching " The Creature From The Black Lagoon " in 3D when we were little kids at his house!   Ha!   Too funny!  He also has a christian band called " Instereo "!!!! 

Bertsmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:16 PM

Ooh I love it! Im in Cali so it won't start for another 2 hrs and 45 mins but I can't wait!

The two loves of my life, my son and my fiance

mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:17 PM

mmmmmmmmmm he is good

joeynwillsmom
by Silver Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:17 PM

That's awesome! Jason Castro goes to our church.

Quoting alithemklady:

mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:20 PM

bump where you girls at tonight

alithemklady
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Ryan hasn't been on yet!   LOL   That guy that was just one was good. 

alithemklady
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:23 PM

How awesome!   I went to school with Phil Stacey from kindergarten through 8th or 9th grade!    HIs dad was also as pastor at my church's sister church!   We always vented about what it was like being a " PK " ( preachers kid )!  LOL

Quoting joeynwillsmom:

That's awesome! Jason Castro goes to our church.

Quoting alithemklady:

mymaddiegrl2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:27 PM

this has been a good season of  singers

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)