Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

spin off. amimal post

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:12 PM
  • 3 Replies

soone reply there caught my attention. some lady said that most people that belive in saving animlas also agree with abortion. I have no clue how abortion came up in a post about animlas but what do u guys think. i am pro-life and belive in saving animals.

I am a feed your baby what you want, public bf supported,pro-life,pro immigration, lover of animals. co-sleeping ,vaccinating, gun supporter, colombain girl in love with a us. marine (aka my hubby' mistress)
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
SkysMom3808
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:22 PM

So someone said they believed in the "A" word  but saved animals??? Well to me life is life regardless if its a baby or a puppy!!! They have a right to live!!!

piwife
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:35 PM

Quoting SkysMom3808:

So someone said they believed in the "A" word  but saved animals??? Well to me life is life regardless if its a baby or a puppy!!! They have a right to live!!!

she said that most people who agree with abortion cared about animlas.  so basically if you are prolife you are for animal killing. lol some people make me laugh.

I am a feed your baby what you want, public bf supported,pro-life,pro immigration, lover of animals. co-sleeping ,vaccinating, gun supporter, colombain girl in love with a us. marine (aka my hubby' mistress)
BabyMommy_3
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Honestly, every person that I know who supports abortion is a huge animal rights person. My children's aunt being the core example. She tells me she hates humans, and loves animals. Humans don't deserve to live blah blah, and abortion is a woman's right. Blah blah blah...

I don't believe that animals should suffer, and that we should do what we have to to protect them. I'm also pro life.

I don't know why she mentioned it in a topic about animals, but...I think it is true in general.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)