Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I kissed my FIL on my wedding day...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:20 PM
  • 12 Replies

JK!

I knew no one would read it if I put a regular old title... I am just so proud of myself right now, I had to brag...

We have almost finished our house that we have been building for 1.5 years! We are building our cabinets this week, then we put down flooring and were in!

I just wanted to share our success, and anyone else can feel free to share theirs!

I became a mom at 16, got married at 18, and now Im close to 19, and we are finishing our house that we built ourself and have paid cash for! I will find out if I get in LPN school in one month! I feel so lucky to start out of lives together so good! Lets here your success stories!

I'm a married, natural birthing, bottle-feeding, co-sleeping, non-spanking, non-vaccinating, front face seating,  disposable diapering child led parenting teen mom of one beautiful daughter.  I'm a pro-life, strong willed, debt-free, book loving,  believer in God. Try and Change me.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mooremom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:21 PM

good for you honey. that is a good feeling, huh? congrats!

witchywomanav
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:22 PM

Congrats!!!!

elijiahsmomma

Thats awesome!  And Im almostmore glad tha you didn't kiss your bil on your wedding day, that would've been bad.

I don't really have a success story, we're still renting.  I am almost finished with college though (in may).  And we finally built up a savings account.

allensavannahs

way to goyou rock

I'm not sucessfull LOL i'm kinda failure at the moment hahah but hope to get somewhere near the surface soon

boy n girlexpecting boy

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

psychic test results

CarterMommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:24 PM

you rockcongratulations

brettleysmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:25 PM

Cool!  we rock

Quoting elijiahsmomma:

Thats awesome!  And Im almostmore glad tha you didn't kiss your bil on your wedding day, that would've been bad.

I don't really have a success story, we're still renting.  I am almost finished with college though (in may).  And we finally built up a savings account.

I'm a married, natural birthing, bottle-feeding, co-sleeping, non-spanking, non-vaccinating, front face seating,  disposable diapering child led parenting teen mom of one beautiful daughter.  I'm a pro-life, strong willed, debt-free, book loving,  believer in God. Try and Change me.

melissa089
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:26 PM

CONGRATS! i would love to have my own house one day.... no sucess here.... everytime something seems to go good something bad happens..... my bf just got falsely fired from his job.... we both thought he was going to be there a long time, but things happen i guess.

beautifulinlove
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:32 PM
Congrats! that is awesome!!!!!!!!
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
therzmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:34 PM

i almost knew it had to me a joke... but you never know with some of the posts that are actually on here!! but yay for you!!!!!!!!

staci1103
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:00 PM

CONGRATS!!!way to go

"An eye for an eye leaves everybody blind"- Ghandi
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)