Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

myspace users i need your help!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:38 PM
  • 7 Replies

plz and thx   i have seen on many of my friends photos they have cute premade comments. i want them to... but i cant seen to find these photo comments. plz help me out.

having chocolatetreadmilltoddler boy
I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man! 

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
MiasMama123
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:39 PM

I like those too--- but why don't you just ask your friends???  Just a thought...   ;)

ahawes
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:40 PM

lol i have but they wont reply fast enough for me

Quoting MiasMama123:

I like those too--- but why don't you just ask your friends???  Just a thought...   ;)

I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man! 

aneely08

go to photobucket.com or mygirlyspace. Then on myspace go to edit caption under the picture you want and post the url code there.

lilmomma4

I think you just go to websites that provide comments for myspace and copy and paste that code into the comment box for the photo.

www.myspace.com/lilmisstink78

ahawes
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:41 PM

ok thx

Quoting aneely08:

go to photobucket.com or mygirlyspace. Then on myspace go to edit caption under the picture you want and post the url code there.

Bexibear
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:42 PM

myhotcomments.com

pyzam.com

google (search for, say, "Valentines myspace graphics")

ahawes
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:53 PM

ok i found them but now my trouble is after i copy and paste the code and save it. the image doesnt come up?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)