Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She says she's scared...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:54 PM
  • 5 Replies

My daughter goes to pre-k 5 days a week from 9 to 3...lately, she's been saying she doesn't wanna go to school cause she's scared....she throws holy hell tantrums...what should I do?

My husband's been home this week cause a washer fell on him at work, could it be cause he's home? We pay for her to go so I don't wanna just pull her out till she goes to kindergarten in september...

what should I do?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
kaitlynsmommy31
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:56 PM

I would talk to your DD about why she is afraid. And I would also schedule a meeting with her teacher to discuss any possible situation that might have happened between her and another student.

hellokitty2

Has she told you why she was scared? Maybe something scared her at school.

How`s my pregnancy doing?
mooremom

ditto

Quoting kaitlynsmommy31:

I would talk to your DD about why she is afraid. And I would also schedule a meeting with her teacher to discuss any possible situation that might have happened between her and another student.

mimi_green_eyez
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:57 PM

Is it a mommy friendly school? Maybe you can take a day to volunteer or drop in on the class? My sons school allows that and it is wonderful.

lokizmo
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:41 PM
Was she at school when your dh got injured? If so, maybe she's afraid that one of you will get hurt while she's at school. Or it could just be that she wants to stay home and play with daddy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)