Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need a new siggy! HELP!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:56 PM
  • 17 Replies

Anyone make sigs? I just got a complaint (a first, but whatever) on mine! Irritating, but whatever. I don't want to offend anyone. Can someone help me out?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
monkeysmom21006
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:56 PM

BUMP

KelseyNovy87
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:57 PM

how is it offensive? i like it

Daisypath Vacation Ticker

nomadbrat83
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:58 PM

Quoting monkeysmom21006:

BUMP

I think it's cute but I can I've heard of people being offended.  I have a few pin up sigs before. 

jdobrydnia
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 8:58 PM

There is nothing wrong with your siggy. People are just ignorant sometimes. I could make you one if you want. Just send me the pics you want to use, and what you want it to say.

ErikaM27
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:00 PM

that's bull as if everyone here is a virgin? Come on. Omg we're all here because we're moms and we know what sex is about LOL your siggy is very sexy nothing wrong with it!  I don't know how to make them or else i'd help ya

Profile Comments
monkeysmom21006
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:02 PM

It was if her kids happened to see it. Whatever, I love my siggy, but I'm not one to ruffle feathers.

jdobrydnia
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:04 PM

LOL I've seen worse. Last I checked; this was a site for moms and not kids.

Quoting monkeysmom21006:

It was if her kids happened to see it. Whatever, I love my siggy, but I'm not one to ruffle feathers.

Meganskiddos
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Umm, her kids could see your siggy out of all the moms on here while she is on CM?  Strange.  I understand why you want to change it.  I wouldn't bc it's friggin cute! LOL.  I just started making siggies and haven't shown any of the to CM yet bc I am still practicing.  I will give you a bump though!

Quoting monkeysmom21006:

MommyRuby2008
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:07 PM

I create siggies like mine. I can make you one of those. But personally I wouldnt change yours. Its your siggy. If she is afraid of siggies then she can turn off the ability to see siggies in her account settings. Lots of moms on CM have siggies like that. Its not against the rules and its not your problem if she has her kids around while she is surfing the net. JMO

nomadbrat83
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Quoting MommyRuby2008:

I create siggies like mine. I can make you one of those. But personally I wouldnt change yours. Its your siggy. If she is afraid of siggies then she can turn off the ability to see siggies in her account settings. Lots of moms on CM have siggies like that. Its not against the rules and its not your problem if she has her kids around while she is surfing the net. JMO

Just wanted to say your siggy is so cute!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)