Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How stupid are you?!?!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:02 PM
  • 7 Replies

That's what I asked my SO today before I dropped him off at work. Yesterday a woman was murdered by her drunk husband and I don't know the whole story, but they supposedly got into an argument and he grabbed a knife and stabbed her repeatedly. It was in my newspaper today and is still under investigation. What makes it even worse is that their kids were in the house when it happened. Anyway, my SO was like, "maybe she deserved it." I said, "Why in the hell would you say something stupid like that?" He said, "maybe she was cheating on him." I said, "Okay, so because she was Supposedly cheating on him, she deserved to die?" Then I said, "You cheated on me and you're still living. What's your excuse?" Of course he didn't have an answer for that! I said, "Oh yeah, I must have missed the memo. It's "okay" for a man to screw around, but not a woman." Seriously, what in the hell is he thinking? I guess I pissed him off when I said that, cause he got out of the car without saying a word. Oh well, the truth hurts!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
shmorris56
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:05 PM

Damn!!!  What was he thinking?  I hope he brings you flowers!!!

zianneaaliyah
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:08 PM

You tell em girl!

I would have said the same thing and would have further kicked him down and teased him saying I'm headed to the kitchen to chop some lettuce, LOL!

NEsmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Quoting zianneaaliyah:

teased him saying I'm headed to the kitchen to chop some lettuce, LOL!

LOL, you crack me up

mooremom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Actually, that is pretty funny. I would have loved to see his face when you said, you cheated on me and you are still alive. sorry

momof4boyz1girl
by Diamond Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:14 PM

Quoting mooremom:

Actually, that is pretty funny. I would have loved to see his face when you said, you cheated on me and you are still alive. sorry

Yeah, that was an open mouth-insert foot moment.

chiquis
by Diamond Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:16 PM

Yeah what a dumb thing to say but good for you for shutting him up!

" Put your big girl panties on and deal with it!" <3  Join my group to vent and b!tch without judgement .... Need 2 Vent Uncensored!   *adults* only plz lol

MrsCarlet
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:22 PM

Wow, how can he say something like that!!  I love what you told him too, good way to shut him up.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)