Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

FILED MY TAXES, WOOHOO~*~* BASHERS GO AWAY!!!~*~*~*~

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:24 PM
  • 79 Replies

my hubbys W2 (he's active air force) wasn't supposed to be uploaded online til friday, but it got on there early, woohoo! so i filed today and we are getting just a few bucks short of 9K back! JAN 30 HERE I COME. LOL other military mamas waiting til friday may wanna check on mypay, mine was up there in all its glory haha!

AND TO THE BASHERS THAT ARE GOING TO BLAH BLAH BLAH ON MY POST SAYING I SHOULD TRY TO BREAK EVEN, KTHX I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO SAY, I DIDNT ASK FOR YOUR FINANCIAL ADVICE!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AmandaBBW
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:24 PM

congrats!!!

ashandmasysmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:26 PM

My husbands was up as well. I printed it and faxed it straight to my tax guy. We will get it January 30th as well and its a little under 8k. I am so excited my car will finally be paid off.

lilmacmama20
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:26 PM

thats awesome, I am still waiting for w-2s we will get around 3k. Bye the way will you buy me the red kitchenaide mixer

MrsCarlet
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:26 PM

Wow, that's great!  I can't wait till we do ours, not military though.

4cuteboys
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:27 PM

lol!! nice!! jan 30 is a good day for us!

Quoting ashandmasysmom:

My husbands was up as well. I printed it and faxed it straight to my tax guy. We will get it January 30th as well and its a little under 8k. I am so excited my car will finally be paid off.

jazzyandpat

cool.. i hope i can get that kind of money back here in a few weeks. iknow what i would be doing with it lol

Nancita

$9,000?!?!!  You suck!  Just kidding.  Congrats.  I'm way jealous.  Enjoy it!

dancing

cheri1221
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:28 PM

Wow, that's great.  Mine is never that large.  I haven't hit a refund of 2K in years.  I'm jealous

rockurtastebuds
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:28 PM
congrats!!!
strongwilledkid
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:29 PM

I wish I was getting that kind of money back. Why would you want to try to break even when you can get that kind of money back?? Good for you!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)