Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG my husband is going to gimme an ulcer!!!!! (VENT GRRRRRRRRRR)

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:27 PM
  • 0 Replies

OK, so my two BFF's in the whole wide world are a brother and sister... Ive been friends with them for 13 years. Now my female BFF is in the airforce and has been stationed in Japan for the last 4 years. The last time she came back stateside was YEARS ago... almost 3 to be exact. So finally she is being stationed back stateside. She is home in NYC for the next month and a half. I get a hone call from her and my other friend, saying that they're having a big get together on saturday at some lounge downtown and they want me to be here. Now my husband is in Iraq right now, and for the most part for the last year I have gone to work...and home... that's it! I went to dinner with my friend Jessica and I went to the movies with my male BFF 3 times ... in the last year!! That's it...work and home...that's all I do. SO considering that especially on the weekends me and our son are pretty much glued to the comp talking to hubby on web cam... I decided that I should be honest and ask him if I could go.... he said, "sure baby im not your master... ofcourse you can go and have fun!...." so I told him "yay you're the best husband in the whole wide world." the question comes.......... "where is it?" my response, "Some club dowtown." OK so now the attitude starts.... so I asked him, "what's wrong?"  "nothing... dont worry about it." I got upset with him and signed off... so he starts texting my phone, "get online now...we need to talk" .... blah blah blah arguement continues... and here comes the bomb......................

"I DONT TRUST YOU! ESPECIALLY AROUND GUYS IN A CLUB!"

Are you fucking kidding me????? seriously?????? IF you dont trust me why the fuck are you with me??? Yet somehow.. through all of this.. I am still the bad guy.......... OMG i could just rip his head off! Oh and P.S. my friends are two married women... a MORMON... and a LESBIAN... yes we're a brew of trouble!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:27 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)