Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

tattoo question. -tiny edit.

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:42 PM
  • 27 Replies

Poll

Question: Would You Get Your SO Or DH's Name Tattooed On You?

Options:

Nope... Explain

Yeah... Explain

Other.. Always An Other.

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 73

View Results

Would Any Of You Ever Get Your SO or DH's Name Tattooed On Your Body?

- Please Answer, and Explain Why!

Thanks =)

*** EDIT ****
My DH and I have the EXACT same middle name.. I was thinking about just getting the name bryce.. and then it'd go with either me.. or him. So IF we did split up, which i dont think would happen.. I could just say its my middle name =)

Photobucket
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
maizys_mom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:44 PM

I wouldn't get his name but maybe his intials that if got forbid we spilt would not be too noticable or could be covered up, although I would get our last name done by our DD's name

CharityAbbysMom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:44 PM

There is no way I would get a SO's name tat on me. My kids are on thing, they will always be your kids, but there is no permanancy to marriage even. anything can happen.

miss_nevin
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:45 PM

mm I got my kids names... but when i was married he got my name.. after i told him no.. and i know so many people who got their hubbys nor wifes names and 10 years later... they are so sad about it cause it didnt work.. i dont know.. i dont think i would because you never know if anything is forever..

DamiensMommy1
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:46 PM

bump!

Photobucket
Sean_mommy4life
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM
I voted no because I did it once and we did not last so I had to get it covered and I told myself NEVER again
CplusG
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:47 PM

yep. i did. he is my soulmate and my dd's father. i am 100% confident in our relationship. But for everyone who is paranoid, it can always be covered up later by another tattoo.

MomOf2Boys87
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 9:48 PM

I never would.. even if someone paid me to do it. You never know what could happen, i wouldn't want it to end horrible and then me be stuck with his name on me!

nichole520

the only mans name on my body is my son's...BUT, my hubs and i both have matching tatoo's on the back of our necks..its a symbol meaning "forever"!

midsmommy

If he wouldn't then why would I.

tajmogirl

I love my husband and I think we will last forever, but what IF we split. I wouldn't want my ex's name tattooed on me for the rest of my life. Sure I could get it covered, but it never looks quite right. Or I could get it removed, but that is EXPENSIVE. I just think that is asking for trouble...lol. Why chance it?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)