Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ONE F*CKING RULE!!! SERIOUSLY ...vent... cussing.. edit i e mailed his father

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:16 PM
  • 21 Replies

Ok, So my moms ex boyfriend lives with me. He helped raise me from the time i was 11, till i was 18. he  lost his job, and his apartment, and there is no way i can let him out on the streets. im not that kind of person. so please, dont bash me for letting him stay here

my mom left him for drinkin problems.. Well 2 weeks ago, he comes to my house, WASTED, and i told him before he left, DO NOT COME HOME WASTED. he did, he SWEARS, he wasnt drunk. i bitch at him, like no other, and he "promises" not to do it again.

well tonight, he left with the same person, and i told him, BEFORE HE FUCKIN left, NO DRINKING AND COMING TO MY HOUSE. so he just got home, and as soon as he sat down, i SMELT ALOCOHOL. WTF ONE RULE!

he said AMBER I ONLY HAD A SIP OF CHRONIAC(SP) ITS 143 A BOTTLE AND TERRY MADE ME. i said SEAN YOUR 40 FUCKIN YEARS OLD, NO ONE MAKES YOU DO SHIT.

so i told him, DO YOU PAY RENT, CONTRIBUTE TO BILLS, OR BUYING FOOD. he replied NO. i said thats one rule. CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. all i ask of you is to make dinner when i dont, clean the ferret cage and litter box. i pay 600 for rent, 50 a month for cable, 50 for electricity, and 300 usually on food. plus we buy his cigarettes or he bums off DH.

and left it at that, im seriously at a loss. im ready to kickk him out. but i just dont have it in my heart. help

E mail to his parents

Im really at wits end.

Ive supported Sean for the last few months, and im not his parents YOU GUYS ARE! please dont think i am being rude cause im not. he needs help. and i just dont have the financial resources to help him. i pay 600 in rent, 300 in food, 60 in electrcity and cable each. i just cant do it. i have to tell him to clean up after himself. i have to tell himm to shower.

He came home drunk 2 weeks ago AFTER I DELIBERATELY ASKED HIM NOT TO. Got in my face, and in landyns, and i asked him to leave, and he didn't..  i seriously cant do this anymore. he doesnt wash his laundry, he doesnt have money for cigarettes, so he bums off Colby all the time. and on top of it Colby just got laid off of work, and it really just is stressing me out.

If you dont want your son on the streets, or dead, you need to help me help him. cause im literally .2 seconds from kickin him out. i asked him tonight before he left with terry that i did not want him to return here after he had been drinking, and he came back, not drunk, but drinking, i do not want landyn around this. i really need your help if you want whats best for your son. this is why my mom left, and now, im about to also. Im 21, and he is 40, like i said i am not his parents you guys are.

so, if you dont help him, i hate to say it but im not doing it anymore.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sunshine21pa
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:18 PM

I would. I wouldnt want that around my child. IMO

Landyns_Mommy07
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:19 PM

My son is in bed. but still ya know? my son id never subjected to someone that has been drinking besides new years.
It just irritates me, its one rule. i mean really is it that hard?!

Quoting sunshine21pa:

I would. I wouldnt want that around my child. IMO

lilmomma4
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:20 PM

You may not have the heart, but you do have little ones that don't need to be around that stuff.That's what I would tell myself to make it easier to send him on his way. I'd give him the boot. jmo.

www.myspace.com/lilmisstink78

debbie26
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:21 PM

hugsIm so sorry you're going threw that How ever you are doing an AWSOME THING HELPING HIM Hope things get better for you or you just have to let him go and grow up......

flowerpetal

I am an alcoholic and from my viewpoint you are enabling him to continue to drink.  I know you feel for him but by you letting him walk all over you, he's just going to keep doing it.

lvnmylif

If he can't respect your wishes then he should leave your home.

Marci81
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:22 PM
Tell him 3 strikes and he is out. If he really wants to stay there he wont do it again.
Mina2904

Even though he's been there for you since you were 11, neither you or your family need to be around someone like that. If he's going to be a squatter like that and disrespect your rules in your home then he doesn't need to be there. Save yourself and your family the aggravation and kick him out. Honestly, your mother must have seen this behavior and thus kicked him to the curb.

Landyns_Mommy07

luckily, my son never sees him drunk. besides one night. but i just dont know what to tell him. I have told him millions of times.
Im at a loss seriously. When he doesnt go with his friends HE NEVER EVER EVER DRINKS. ever!

Quoting lilmomma4:

You may not have the heart, but you do have little ones that don't need to be around that stuff.That's what I would tell myself to make it easier to send him on his way. I'd give him the boot. jmo.

Landyns_Mommy07
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:23 PM

Thank you for your reply. =]=]

Quoting Mina2904:

Even though he's been there for you since you were 11, neither you or your family need to be around someone like that. If he's going to be a squatter like that and disrespect your rules in your home then he doesn't need to be there. Save yourself and your family the aggravation and kick him out. Honestly, your mother must have seen this behavior and thus kicked him to the curb.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)