Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMG I'm so pissed LOOK AT WHAT HE DID TO MY SON****** UPDATED

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:45 PM
  • 45 Replies

My brother who is 12 threw a toy metal car at my son and hit him in the head. He "says" it was an accident (WHICH I DO NOT BELIEVE) He threw it as hard as he could. All my mom did was smack him. My brother is 12!! Ground him for heavens sakes. Oh no, after my son calmed down my mom just thought it was a joke. I'm so pissed at him and I'm pissed at her!! Even when I was trying to take picture of his head, she kept trying to get in the picture and smile like I was taking it for fun. I'm so mad at her!!!!

OMG- SHE JUST TOLD MY SON TO SAY "MY MOMMY DID THIS TO ME" UUGGGHHHH I THINK I'M ABOUT TO GO OFF ON HER SERIOUSLY. WHAT THE HELL!!!

ALL THE SWELLING WENT DOWN. IT STILL HAS THE INDENTIONS (THE RED MARKS) FROM WHERE THE CAR HIT HIM. BUT HE IS OK. I'M NOT TALKING TO MY MOM OR MY BROTHER. SHE TIRED TO TALK TO ME THIS MORNING LIKE NOTHING EVER HAPPENED; I JUST IGNORED HER AND HIM. I'M STILL PISSED OFF.

This was after I put frozen peas on it. It went down some, but it still looks horrible.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaismomma
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:47 PM

I'm sorry u are going thru this. I have a 12yo brother too! And it is hard!!! My son is 6 so yeah they beat each other up too! Good Luck!

Teeshann
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:47 PM

owie. ya that got thrown pretty hard to be an accident.

Rksmommy1122
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:47 PM

Hi , Do you think he should go to the hospital???

8884sarah0607
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM

wow mama, that looks like it hurts so bad! im so sorry,i hope your lil one feels better! if it was my brother i woulda knocked his little butt right back with it! i hope they left for the night so your lil one can feel better!

simple frown

tre_and_kaysmom
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:50 PM

OUCH! Poor little guy!  That looks like a good size knot. At least the knot is coming out instead of going in. Hope he gets to feeling better.

blondenoah
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:51 PM

hes lucky he wasnt my brother doing that to one of mine i'd beat him like a redheaded sttep child

pearee
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:51 PM

I mean he's acting ok now. I put some frozen peas on it and the swelling went down SOME. Does it look like he should go? Now I'm freaking out...

Quoting Rksmommy1122:

Hi , Do you think he should go to the hospital???

mommapam
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:53 PM

oh my googness! poor baby!!!

moniagee
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:53 PM

don't worry mama, the lil guy will be fine. i'm sorry that happened to him. i would kick his butt myself if he did that to my baby!!! but let me warn you, this is just the start of the bumps and bruises, i have 4 sons and everday there's a new bruise from playing so hard!!!

pearee
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:54 PM

Gosh I wish.. we'll be leaving here until the middle of Feb. =( I made my brother go to his room and not come out. My mom does not discipline him at all.

Quoting 8884sarah0607:

wow mama, that looks like it hurts so bad! im so sorry,i hope your lil one feels better! if it was my brother i woulda knocked his little butt right back with it! i hope they left for the night so your lil one can feel better!

simple frown

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)