Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

am i a bit*h?

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:51 PM
  • 15 Replies

Poll

Question: am i a bitch?

Options:

yes, deffinately

no, not at all

maybe, cant tell

other?

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 57

View Results

so my fiance is always calling me a bit*h but i cant figure out why. so whenever he wants his wee wee sucked i do it, if he wants sex, we do it, if he wants to eat i cook for him, if he wants something to drink i go get it for him but i complain a little when he asks me for most of these. Also i go to school during the day and dont get home till about 4, he stays home and watches both kids, but as soon as i step in the door he hands me my daughter right when she needs to eat or get her diaper changed, of corse. and so he wants me to watch both kids, cook dinner, give baths and take a bath, do homework, study for tests, and give him everything he asks for, but i tend to complain alot because i feel like i do EVERYTHING but yet he has the nerve to call me that. am i?

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anabella72
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:54 PM
Why is he home all day? Doesnt he have a job? I cant tell if you're a bitch by your post. It sounds to me like you have alot on your plate and he resents being home with the kids and not being the center of your attention. It sounds to me like he's immature and needs to grow up a little.

Not all who wander are lost.

JRR Tolkien

PurpleNurples
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:56 PM

Are you serious?  If someone I loved and took care of called me a bitch, I think I'd knock the shit out of them! 

flying bunny

mrs.will
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:59 PM

IF HE IS THE STAY AT HOME DAD AND YOUR THE ONE WHO WORKS OUTSIDE THE HOME WHY DO YOU STILL HAVE ALL THE RESPONSIBILITIES?? HE SHOULD BE COOKING DINNER AND HELPING WITH BATHS AND STUFF.  IF THE ROLES WERE REVERSED THATS WHAT YOU WOULD DO RIGHT? THE HOUSE IS HIS RESPONSIBILITY. NOW ITS OK FOR HIM TO ASK FOR A LITTLE HELP BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM LIKE THATS WHAT HES DOING. I DONT THINK YOUR A BITCH YOU NEED TO PUT YOUR FOOT DOWN CAUSE IT SEEMS LIKE YOUR GETTIGN THE SHORT END OF THE STICK.

lilmomma4
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:08 PM

If that was me...I would be gone.

www.myspace.com/lilmisstink78

Razzle_Dazzle30
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:10 PM

No!  You both work all day, so in the evening time there should be some give and take.  He needs to help out too, especialy since, as difficult as being the stay-at-home parent can be, you do have more on your plate right now.

PugBug_117
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:12 PM

We're all bitches!

kbumx4
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:13 PM

I voted Other because it is my feeling that whether or not someone "deserves" to be called one, a Man should NEVER call his wife or SO a Biotch. 

Mysty_1961
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:14 PM

You are not a bitch, you are a slave

Chelsea_Alaniz
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:15 PM

I said yes.

Cause all women are bitches.

And I'm sure there is another side to the story.

*shrug*

aidansmommy529
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:16 PM

Sounds like you man needs to grow up!! BUT i answered yes because u need to show him how bitchy u really can be!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)