Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

So proud!! I gotta show you the video!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:55 PM
  • 6 Replies

My 6 year old daughter does All Star competition cheerleading. They had a competition in OKC on Saturday and took 2nd place. From that, they received a bid to go to San Antonio, TX to the International All Level Championships. Only the best of the best will be there and we are so excited to receive this honor. Our girls have worked and trained so hard for this. They performed at our local college last night for the basketball halftime and my daughter was featured on our local news in a cameo of her being tossed in the air. She thinks she is a movie star now! You can see the video of their performances on their gym's website. Go to http://www.acujags.com/video.htm and click on Youth Level 1. My daughter is the one who takes off running to do a tumbling pass as soon as the music starts. These girls are ages 6 to 11 years old and are AWESOME!! When you get finished watching my daughter's squad, feel free to check out the Senior Level 2 and Senior Level 3 squads. They have amazing difficulty in their routines. We have a competition this weekend. Wish us luck!!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Smiley_1977
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 10:58 PM

Very cool! Congrats!!! my daughter also cheers here in San Antonio, she will also be attending that comp. But she is mini level 1!!

wearing crownamerican footballMARI toddler girltoddler boy

motomom1210
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:01 PM

Cool!! We will see you there. We haven't traveled this far to a comp so we re excited. Will you be in Dallas on February 28th - March 1st? That is a NCA All-Star National at the Dallas Convention center. If so, watch us perform. Arkansas Cheer Unlimited Youth Level 1. What gym are you guys from?

Quoting Smiley_1977:

Very cool! Congrats!!! my daughter also cheers here in San Antonio, she will also be attending that comp. But she is mini level 1!!

onelove32
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:01 PM

thats really cool, i love watching those competitions, they are so much fun. i use to be a cheerleader and we made it to the finals, it was so exciting. oh by the way i live in san antonio, so maybe ill see her on tv when yall come here. good luck and tell her congrats.

motomom1210
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:05 PM

WOW!!!! U should come watch....for old times sake!

Quoting onelove32:

thats really cool, i love watching those competitions, they are so much fun. i use to be a cheerleader and we made it to the finals, it was so exciting. oh by the way i live in san antonio, so maybe ill see her on tv when yall come here. good luck and tell her congrats.

Smiley_1977
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:07 PM

YUP! We will be in Dallas too for the NCA comp. I will dif look out for yur performance. We are with cheerriffic Techniques. Her team name is Pink Minnies! Mini level 1.

Quoting motomom1210:

Cool!! We will see you there. We haven't traveled this far to a comp so we re excited. Will you be in Dallas on February 28th - March 1st? That is a NCA All-Star National at the Dallas Convention center. If so, watch us perform. Arkansas Cheer Unlimited Youth Level 1. What gym are you guys from?

Quoting Smiley_1977:

wearing crownamerican footballMARI toddler girltoddler boy

motomom1210
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:29 AM

Kewl!!! I will watch them. We will more than likely go on shortly after you guys do since we are both level 1. Here is a pic of my daughter in her uniform so you can see what they look like. This is her with her coach at Tulsa. Notice the coaches jacket. It says Jaguars across the front. That's what our group will be wearing for warm up suits. Look us up. You see my avatar pic. That's me. I'd love to meet a fellow Cafemommer!

Quoting Smiley_1977:

YUP! We will be in Dallas too for the NCA comp. I will dif look out for yur performance. We are with cheerriffic Techniques. Her team name is Pink Minnies! Mini level 1.

Quoting motomom1210:

Quoting Smiley_1977:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)