Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You are in the MEDICAL field, I NEED YOUR HELP!!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:01 PM
  • 26 Replies

I just started my medical assisting class and I have homework to do and I need the PDR (its the book with all the medication names and info in it) Book. I was told I could get it at walmart but when I went they said they dont carry it. I need to find this book by this weekend, if you know where I can get it pretty cheap please let me know...Thank you for your help!!!

If you dont know please bump so I can get the help!!!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
x0newm0mmax0
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:03 PM

bump

onelove32
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:04 PM

thats weird that you would need that book for a medical assistant, im going to school right now for the same thing and we dont use anything like that and we dont even study about medicine, sorry i have no idea what to tell you

SnoBuny
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:04 PM

DId you try bookstores like barnes and noble?? I had to call around to find mine but it was awhile back......so I dont remember where I got it from.

Doesnt your school provide those??

erika_g
by Bronze Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:05 PM

they have it at borders and barnes and noble but you can get it used on their websites for alot cheaper did you want the pocket one? i believe cvs has it too

kelndylsmommy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:06 PM

confusedhere' a bump for you

luvinmyeano

I bought mine at the school bookstore...you could actually probably go to any college bookstore and get a copy...

luv_my_xiya

i have no clue...try pdr.net...gl finding it

jojomommy
by Gold Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:08 PM

I got mine through school

kaitlynsmom526
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:22 PM

I want the big thick one, do you remember how much it is at barnes and noble???

Quoting erika_g:

they have it at borders and barnes and noble but you can get it used on their websites for alot cheaper did you want the pocket one? i believe cvs has it too

kaitlynsmom526
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:25 PM

yeah, I guess we are learning about the medication because we have to know what the patient is taking or something, but no my school doesnt provide it, they provide the medical dictionary and our school books but not the pdr. We dont have a library either so I guess I will try cvs and barnes and noble. Thank you ladies for your help!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)