Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever seen one? Pix included...

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:19 PM
  • 55 Replies

Polydactyl cats have extra digits on their feet, plus claws. Here's a pix I googled because it shows the front paw pads, as are like our white cats front feet. Look like she is wearing mittens, but I couldn't get her to stand still and take her pix with paws spread out. But this is what they look like. This first pix is one I googled: 

This is our cat, sugar Puss with extra paw pads and claws to go with them, cangrab stuff really well, like having thumbs on her feet.

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
summers1332
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:20 PM

No I have not seen one before but she is very cute!!!!

PurpleNurples

Yes, I use to have a friend with a cat like that.  His name was toes. 

flying bunny

melissa089

my cuzins cat was like that.... she didnt know what it was called, she just said he had thumbs... i thought that was cool.

allensavannahs
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:21 PM

one of my friends cats was like that it was like having a raccoon in the house , he could get into all sorts of stuff

boy n girlexpecting boy

I'm a Mother, Wife , Friend. Granddaughter, Neice, Aunt , Nerd, but most of all i'm ME.

psychic test results

witchywomanav

I've had a few cats like that. They are so cool. I love the way their little paws look. Like you said, little mottens lol. Beautiful cat by the way!!

braesmommy06

if you ever go to key west there is a ton of them at the hemmingway house they are so cute

lilmomma4

Pretty cat,but I've never seen one before.

www.myspace.com/lilmisstink78

tajmogirl

NEAT! That is too cool! Your cat is beautiful by the way.

LaNette000
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:23 PM

My Aunt and Uncle gave her to my family as a Christmas gift. She is really sweet and loves to carry things around and good natured. Has the biggest roundest, blue eyes, sort of like a hoot owl. She is spayed and has had all shot, her name is Sugar Puss.

wilms_baby2007
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:23 PM

I haven't seen that before. But i will tell you my in laws have a cat just like that all white and her name is sugar puss also. She is 16 years old they saved her when she was a kitten. I just thought it was weird same cat and same name. lol

Melissa

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)