Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

U/S pics!!

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:37 PM
  • 11 Replies

Hubby took me for a 3D/4D U/S today for my birthday and we got some pics and a video. They aren't the greatest because the baby kept his hands over his face, but they are still so cute. Here are some pictures we got....i am waiting on the video to be emailed to me. They gave me a disc but i can't save the video from it to my computer.

Profile view

"thinking"

"Peek-a-boo"

hiding

and for those of you curious what the baby is....(sorry, forgot to add it a minute ago)

ITS A BOY!!!

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:38 PM

congratulations

BUT

pam228
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:39 PM

that is so cool!!! your husband is sooo sweet!

ahawes
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:40 PM

AWWW HOW CUTE. WHAT ARE YOU HAVING?

having chocolatetreadmilltoddler boy
I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man! 

sobreezy
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:42 PM

Adorable! I think those 3D/4D US are so cool! Congratulations!

judy_bug08
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:44 PM

its another rotten boy....lmao. This is my 3rd boy, i was hoping for another girl, but i am still happy, excitied, and completely in love with him already! (i call all my kids rotten...but they know i am joking when i say it and they know i only say it because they are spoiled rotten by their nanny and papa.....lol)

Quoting ahawes:

ahawes
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:46 PM

WELL BOYS ARE FUN. WHAT HIS NAME GOING TO BE

Quoting judy_bug08:

its another rotten boy....lmao. This is my 3rd boy, i was hoping for another girl, but i am still happy, excitied, and completely in love with him already! (i call all my kids rotten...but they know i am joking when i say it and they know i only say it because they are spoiled rotten by their nanny and papa.....lol)

Quoting ahawes:

having chocolatetreadmilltoddler boy
I'm a non cosleeping, disposable diapering, non-cio, chocolate lover, vaccinating, going to the gym, tv watching, circumcising, pit-bull owning, scrapbooking, camera ready, front facing car seat, non-boobie momma to a very active cute little man! 

ShoesRLove
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 12:33 AM

THIS WAS 2 DAYS BEFORE GAVIN WAS BORN... THE LADY AT THE 3D PLACE DID IT FOR FREE CAUSE SHE HAD NEVER SEEN A BABY THAT CLOSE TO TERM LOOK SO GOOD {NOT SQUISHED}.... LITTLE DID WE KNOW THIS BIG OL BABY WAS GOING TO BE SO SICK..

judy_bug08
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:02 AM

I like the names Malaki James or Ephraim Kale....not sure which one we will go with though.

Quoting ahawes:

WELL BOYS ARE FUN. WHAT HIS NAME GOING TO BE

Quoting judy_bug08:

Quoting ahawes:

mooremom
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:04 AM

Ain't technology great!

mommyof1stepof1
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 9:04 AM

he just didnt want u to see his face yet lol  ur husband is sweet congrats

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)