Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you have verizon phones

Posted by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:48 PM
  • 44 Replies

I really wanted the blackberry storm but dh said that i have to pay 30 more dollors on the phone bill cuz I have to get this other service for it to work, so i'm not gonna get it anymore. I'm really thinking of getting the LG DARE does any one have this phone? What kind of phone do you have? I want one where you can open it up and type your text msg it's easier that way then having to push the same number a few times just to get to one letter lol

by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Landyns_Mommy07
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:49 PM

verizon blitz, i love it!!

melissa089
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:50 PM

i have the LG Chocolate 3 its a flip fone not a keyboard fone... by bf have the LG Voyager.. that flips to a full keyboard... he likes it i find it too hard... my hands are faster texters when its normal lol.

nanaT2
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:51 PM

I have the Dare. took a few days to get used to texting. its very touchy. It's pretty sweet tho. I also had the EnV. which was great for texting. The Dare has the best camera out of all the phones verizon offers.

mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:51 PM

I think thats the one my hubby has if everything you have to touch. He really likes it.

nomadbrat83
by Platinum Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:52 PM

I have the LG voyager which I love.  I liked that it has the touch screen but also a real keyboard because I don't care for texting with the touchscreen.

TannersMommy09
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:52 PM

I have the LG Dare and LOVE it!

melamommy24
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:53 PM

My brother has the DARE, I HATE IT! My thumbs are too big to hit the right buttons (I have the same problem with my iPod touch). I'm backspacing as much as I am typing.

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:55 PM

I have a lg chocolate too but the 2nd one

Quoting melissa089:

i have the LG Chocolate 3 its a flip fone not a keyboard fone... by bf have the LG Voyager.. that flips to a full keyboard... he likes it i find it too hard... my hands are faster texters when its normal lol.

unclemomma
by on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:56 PM

i have the chocolate 3 too i love it

Quoting melissa089:

funmommy123
by Ruby Member on Jan. 21, 2009 at 11:57 PM

can you slide it up then text like a keyboard?

Quoting TannersMommy09:

I have the LG Dare and LOVE it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)