Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Gender Neutral prize ideas

Posted by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:09 AM
  • 8 Replies
I need some ideas on gender neutral prize's for my son's 5th birthday party. Does anyone know of anything and fairly cheap? I looked at the dollar store and all I could find was a paintable piggy bank but I'm not sure if those are a good Idea since they involve painting. Anything wthat could lead me into a good direction would be helpful

Thanks

EDIT* Ok You ladies have already given me some goo things. I should have said what the przes were for. I'm having a pirate party and for one of the games I bought a big inflatable treasure chest and I am going to put enough prizes in it so that each child can reach in the treasure box blind folded and pull out a treasure. I will need 10 treasures..LOL and all different so that each one is a surprise. Difficult I know but it sounded like fun to me :o}
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
LovingMyLoves
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:11 AM

puzzles, coloring books,

elvir2babes
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:11 AM

bump

Divorced, Separated, Single or Widowed Moms! Check out this awesome group!! http://www.cafemom.com/group/ConfidentSingleMoms

NewMom304
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:13 AM

bubbles (may make your house sticky lol), noise makers (that might drive you crazy though), ummm.....I can't think of anything else right now.

shmorris56
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:14 AM

Play dough is always a keeper.  Super balls.  Magic 8 balls.  Disney stickers, not just for princesses.  Art supplies.  Plastic animals or dinosaurs.  Specially decorated cupcakes (bugs, mice, turtles).  Good luck!

Erika_Steele
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:16 AM

I like the puzzles/coloring books idea.  For my son we wnet to Hobby Lobby, in the kids birthday section they have prizes that are 4 for a dollar.  We got spinning tops, Kaliedoscopes, noise makers, toy cars (I know not neutral), and coloring books.

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Breastfeeding Ticker
xxPaulaxx
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:18 AM

I don't know where you could find them, prolly in a party shop somewhere, but kazoo's! I saw a bag of them at the store and was so tempted to get them.. but seeing as how I would be the only one using them... decided against it.. :(

charmed_423
by on Jan. 22, 2009 at 11:19 AM

they have int he party isle little tubs of silly putty...and those sticky slappy things and stuf like that

those are small prizes though

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)