Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hey Ladies!

Posted by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:54 PM
  • 26 Replies

Good evening ladies!  So I could use a little advice, my husband and I are looking to move to another state in the next couple of years.  Could you ladies tell me what is a good state to live?! We currently living in Nebraska and are looking to move to a more temperate state.

by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hannahtpt
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:55 PM

South Carolina is wonderful!

missamanda86
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:55 PM

How much of a temperature change? I live in S. NM, and it can get hot, but today it was 70* here

MommyRuby2008
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:58 PM

Well I can't really tell you where to move but I can tell you that KS has wacko weather and would not be an improvement. For example yesterday the temp here was 58 and tomorrow its going to be 17 with snow...... UGH....

Maybe you should try Oaklahoma. I visited there once. I really liked it. Very peaceful.

steph2884
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:58 PM

New Mexico :) There's a reason why it's called the Land of Enchantment ;) I live around Albuquerque. It's been in the 60s for a couple of weeks, and the sun shines all the time.

Tinks88
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Quoting missamanda86:

How much of a temperature change? I live in S. NM, and it can get hot, but today it was 70* here

We want to move some where that the temperature doesnt dip under 40 at any point in the year lol.

Tinks88
by on Jan. 23, 2009 at 11:59 PM

Quoting steph2884:

New Mexico :) There's a reason why it's called the Land of Enchantment ;) I live around Albuquerque. It's been in the 60s for a couple of weeks, and the sun shines all the time.

Perfect I want to move THERE that sounds so wonderful I am sooo jealous!!!!

Tinks88
by on Jan. 24, 2009 at 12:00 AM

Thank you ladies I have lived in Nebraska my whole life as well as my husband and we are just ready for a change of scenery

steph2884
by on Jan. 24, 2009 at 12:01 AM

You might have to go to Phoenix then... but you'd have to put up with all the heat in the summer.

Quoting Tinks88:

Quoting missamanda86:

We want to move some where that the temperature doesnt dip under 40 at any point in the year lol.

missamanda86

Honestly, i dont think its been below 40 this year

Quoting Tinks88:

Quoting steph2884:

Perfect I want to move THERE that sounds so wonderful I am sooo jealous!!!!

XKsmommy

i live in south louisiana...

Kristin= Mommy to Xander&Kaedan,Wifey to Christopher,A stay @ home mom-not a MAID!,Loyal friend,Sailor Mouthed,Pierced & Tattooed,Kind Hearted!, Rap music lover,All around...Amazing Woman!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN