Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The CafeMom Newcomers Club The CafeMom Newcomers Club

Hate to beg but...

Posted by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 4:20 PM
  • 7 Replies
Could I get some comments on my journals? Please?? I know that they are not the most exciting out there, but I don't want to feel like I'm talking to myself. I got a lot of people that looked at them, but didn't commment.  Makes me feel so violated! LOL!Wink
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 4:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
gacgbaker
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 4:20 PM
I will go over and check them out!
angelmommie39
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 4:28 PM
honey i know how you feel i wrote post all the time and rarley do i ever get a responce . but this is the first time i have read one of yours . i try to make a comment to anyone that i read if i have something that would make any sence . lol . have a great day and god bless .

angelmommie39
justleah
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 7:24 PM
I,m going right now to check them out.
LoveMyJJ
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 7:26 PM
I'll read yours now!  And don't worry....I never get any on mine either!  I consider mine to be more of a "diary" because apparently, it's kept pretty private!  haha
cmarvmommy74
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 8:49 PM
read and comment on yours now!
Adnil
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 10:05 PM
Sure, I will read yours, if you read mine. :) MIne aren't that exciting either..but oh well..

Linda
MELINDAC602
by on Mar. 27, 2007 at 10:15 PM
HEY I DIDNT SEE ANY OF YOUR OTHER POSTS BUT I DO UNDERSTAND MY MAN GOES TO WORK COMES HOME IGORES ME WATCHES TV  DOESNT BOTHER ASKING ME HOWS MY DAY SO I CAN IMAJANE HOW YOU FEEL JUST WAITING FOR SOMEONE TO RESPOND SO HERE I AM SAYING HELLO YOUR NOT BEGGING JUST WANTING SOMEONE TO RESPOND.,..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)