• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First time you had intercourse How old were you?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:09 AM
  • 223 Replies

How old were you the first time you had intercourse? Did you wait until marriage? Did you do it for the right reasons like you thought you were in love and he felt the same way? Or did you do it just because you wanted to try it?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
txbigmama19
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:10 AM

Quoting Bride2Be411:

How old were you the first time you had intercourse? 15

Did you wait until marriage? NO

Did you do it for the right reasons like you thought you were in love and he felt the same way? Or did you do it just because you wanted to try it? BOTH

TheresaMomof9
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:11 AM
It was our wedding night. I was 23. Dh, also a virgin, was 26. We both had decided (independently) that we wanted to save ourselves for marriage. It was worth the wait! No ghosts of lovers past. No STDs. Total complete giving. Sorry, but you asked and that's how I view it. God bless- T.
gretchendawn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:11 AM

I WAS 14, IT MAKES ME NAUTIOUS NOW BECAUSE I HAVE A 14 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!! THE ONLY GOOD THING ABOUT IT IS THAT WE DID STAY TOGETHER AND GET MARRIED AND HE IS THE ONLY MAN I HAVE EVER BEEN WITH! WE HAVE FIVE KIDS NOW AND WE HAVE BEEN TOGETHER FOT 18 YEARS!! 

allysmom2359
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:12 AM

I was 17, I dated my BF who btw was my first love for over four years. Besides him, the only other man I have been with is my husband. I don't see how women can just hook up with random guys or have "friends with benefits" maybe its just the way I was raised, but I could never have sex with someone I didn't love.

in loveWife to Marcus toddler girlMommy to Allison rose

JANEDOE5683
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:12 AM

HONESTLY? 15, BUT I DON'T COUNT THAT!  I SAY 16, ALMOST 17.  BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I CONSIDER TO BE MY FIRST TIME, AND HE WAS MY BOYRRIEND FOR ALMOST A YEAR AND I REALLY LIKED HIM

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Seventeen, my mother said no sex until I had a diploma or should would kill me and i believed her.  I graduated on June 22nd and had sex soon after.  My boyfriend was very patient, LOL!!!  I have no regret and made the right decision, I still love him he is a great guy, just not my guy!

SotilSol
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:12 AM

I was 18.  I did it because I knew I was with the right guy.  We're still together 6 years later.  Even if we break up at some point, I won't regret losing my virginity to him.

momcanwe
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM

I lost my virginity at 13 no we wern't married  and it wasn't love just stupid hormones on his part (he was 17 ) and just stupidity on mine.

BRENDA

mom to Brigette, Mathew, Brianna, Stephany, Cristian, Jaycee

grandma to Jasmyn, Austyn

Lyricj0627
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:13 AM

I was 14 when I first had sex. It was with my boyfriend of 10 months. We loved each other and knew that it was right for us.That boyfriend is now my DH.

JANEDOE5683
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:14 AM

WOW, I GUESS I WOULD BE A SLUT IN YOUR BOOK. I HAVE SLEPT WITH JUST UNDER 60 MEN IN MY LIFE AND 75% OF THEM I ONLY SLEPT WITH ONCE OR TWICE AND I DON'T EVEN REMEMBER THEIR NAMES!

BUT I AM HAPPY TO REPORT THAT I AM NOW MARRIED TO MY SOALMATE AND WE ARE GOING ON ALMOST 8 YEARS TOGETHER!  HEY, WE ALL HAVE A PAST

Quoting allysmom2359:

I was 17, I dated my BF who btw was my first love for over four years. Besides him, the only other man I have been with is my husband. I don't see how women can just hook up with random guys or have "friends with benefits" maybe its just the way I was raised, but I could never have sex with someone I didn't love.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)