Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone have this?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:20 AM
  • 5 Replies

My mom bought it when I was pregnant with my daughter and she's 13 months now and loves it. It attaches to the crib. She can push the moon to make it come on. The bee and stuff move and lights up, it plays music, has a little projector on the top that puts teddies bears on the celing. You can set a time limit and it will go off on its own. If she cries out in the middle of th enight it comes on. Totally awesome right?

Well it takes 4 c batteries and eats them like candy. They won't even last a month. I try not to use the projector and lights to save them but it still goes dead. When it goes dead it sooo annoying, the woman that sings starts repeating her self over and over. It gets to be creapy. Well, the stupid thing is moaning, and you can hear parts moving but it won't shut off!!!!!!!!! Ihad to unhook it from the crib in the dark and it's on the kitchen table now.

Iwish it had a place to plug it in..

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CaliGirlLife
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:21 AM

LMAO at it repeating it self and sounding creepy

PhotobucketLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker I'm a 21 year old, formula feeding, co sleeping, vax giving, cicumsising. Single mom who has multiple sclerosis, and epilepsy, but they dont have me.
CaliGirlLife
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:23 AM

oh and why does every dang kid thing have to run on batteries im ony 21 but my swing had a crank my sons takes d batteries aghhhh!!!!!

Christy-
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:24 AM

The voice the woman uses is weird to me anyways, with it repeating it's even worse. Whenver the woman starts singing my daughter turns it to a different song. lol I went to the webiste and a lot of people had the same problem.

cowboygal
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:25 AM

I know.  My sons used D batteries too. That was also the only place he would sleep for the first 7-8 months.  I wasted more on D batteries than diapers I think.  My mom had a crank one at her house when we visited.

Quoting CaliGirlLife:

oh and why does every dang kid thing have to run on batteries im ony 21 but my swing had a crank my sons takes d batteries aghhhh!!!!!

This signature is very tall. Try to keep it shorter than this green section.
Christy-
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:25 AM

Quoting CaliGirlLife:

Oh I know. Why don't they want you to plug it up? Makes more sense to me. Our batteries last a long time in the swing. even on high. but yeah it took d batteries too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)