Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Obama this, Obama that...blah blah blah?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:24 AM
  • 22 Replies

It goes to  show what type of minds some people have in America. For eight years while Bush packed up America and took it to hell, people stood behind him. Voted for him twice. Gave him standing ovations. Now, every one is nit-picking at every little thing that Obama does. That same energy should've been used for Bush!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lizzie1984
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:26 AM

i agree 100%

charmed_423
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:26 AM

how about everybody stop bitching about every president and think just maybe they have a good reason for this...just maybe they have a plan they they arent personally discussing with you...

lnicole
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:27 AM

I agree.....

SotilSol
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:29 AM

Quoting charmed_423:

how about everybody stop bitching about every president and think just maybe they have a good reason for this...just maybe they have a plan they they arent personally discussing with you...

Sarah993
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:35 AM

I'm sorry but I give my respect to every president while they are in office and I hope that they do what is best for our country.  I am thankful that we live in a country where we can state our own opinions on our leaders b/c that is waht I believe helps them to do what will be best for our country.  I have no opinion on Obama's presidency yet b/c he hasn't even been in office for a month yet but I will try my best to support him also although I'm sure I will not always agree with him but I hope he does what is best for all of the people of our country.

Myroslava
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:35 AM

Ha-ha-ha! I thought you were going to say something completely OPPOSITE of what you said and was going to agree with you:)

Rileymother
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:36 AM

It must be 1 2 or 3 things wrong 1.He is black so people feel like they can say whatever to him.2. don't want to see a African American in the white house may get it drity3.People are scared because they don't know what he will do or say but he is a very smart men human being 

ctcountrygal
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:38 AM

Have you watched the news in the last 8 years while Bush was president???   How about when Clinton was president????  What a president does or doesn't do it gonna make the news and what us Americans think about it is always going to be out there discussed, argued, dissected etc.

angel_eyez
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:41 AM

clappingMy sentiments exactly!!!

I love cafemom because I can come on here anytime I want and interact with people from all over the world about any thing that my heart can possibly desire....you rock

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:41 AM

They did the same thing to Bush.  Have you seen The View, those women did nothing all day but trash Bush!  It's the risk of the job, once you get it, someone will find something to critique.  Obama will just have to suck it up like all the men before him!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)