Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

are you frigging kidding me

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:27 AM
  • 8 Replies

ok i posted awhile back about having trouble with my boyfriend and was going to kick him out.  well long story short he wore me down and i just gave into him and let him stay.  I have a problem at night where i just am not tired and cant go to bed early, some nights i am up till 3am before i get tired.  this has been ongoing now for a few months and is nothing new.  well for some reason last night he decided to bitch me out when i came to bed and he is still going at it tonight. I dont know what he wants for me. and im tired of being talked to like im a child. on the weekends i sleep in cause my dd is with her father but during the week i always get up with her no matter how much sleep i got the night before. Its my own fault for not staying strong and standing my ground back in november when i told him to leave but i was just trying to give him a chance. but  no more chances i dont want to be told what i can do anymore or controlled and yelled at for somthing i have no control over. AHHHHHHHH feels good to vent

oh yea and just wanted to add tonight he went out to a bar and took money from my wallet like i wouldnt know it was missing.  but when i started on him about that he told me i had no reason to be mad cause he wanted me to come. (im sorry but i dont drink there for have no reason to go to a bar)

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
libra202181
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:28 AM

banging head into wall

TalaziaMae
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:29 AM

I agree!

Quoting libra202181:

banging head into wall

LEJOLIE
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:30 AM

ayy  i hear ya sister!

libra202181
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:32 AM

i think my main problem is im to stressed out all the time and why would i want to jump into bed with him when he yells at me like this. 

Quoting Andraste:

Maybe he is the reason you can't sleep?

ladynitewolf
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:32 AM

girl you have to stay strong if you want him to leave.....its better for you and your dd.....he is not going to change and he knows that if he just breaks you down you will let him stay and he knows it...so stay strong and stand your ground you can only change yourself not him.................

libra202181
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:34 AM

yeah i know last time he used my DD against me saying how much he loves her and didnt want to leave us and i caved in. i blame myself for the way things are now cause i should of done somthng about it sooner and not given in

Quoting ladynitewolf:

girl you have to stay strong if you want him to leave.....its better for you and your dd.....he is not going to change and he knows that if he just breaks you down you will let him stay and he knows it...so stay strong and stand your ground you can only change yourself not him.................

libra202181
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:39 AM

well getting rid of him would be some of my stress taken off of me. but i also know if i kick him out im screwed finacially till i find a job. But then again he dont work either we barely get by each month from his unemployment.

Quoting Andraste:

That's what I was thinking. When my husband makes me mad, I don't even want to look at him. Stand up for yourself and make your needs clear, and if him getting out is the solution, stick to your guns and make it happen.

Quoting libra202181:

i think my main problem is im to stressed out all the time and why would i want to jump into bed with him when he yells at me like this. 

Quoting Andraste:

Maybe he is the reason you can't sleep?

libra202181
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:41 AM

uh oh here comes mister pissy pants again guess he wants to start round 2 with me.  ahhhhh ilove my life

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)