• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

DH got me a gravity phone for free! and saved us money on our phone bill

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:41 AM
  • 14 Replies

He went to walmart and they had blackberries on sale for like $30 (for new service or to extend the contract for 2 years) and they said I was eligible for an upgrade so he was going to buy me one.  They were almost finished with the sale and the cust svc center called them and told them nevermind, that he needed to go to an actual t-mobile store.  He asked why and they said I wasn't eligible after they just said I was.  So he told them to forget it.  Then he called them and went off and told him he was cancelling our service.  They wound up lowering our bill by like $25 a month and sending me a free gravity!  Im excited. 

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashandmasysmom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:43 AM

I just ordered my new gravity phone today also. I am so excited it should be here monday. How do you like it so far? And what color did you get?

elijiahsmomma
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:46 AM

Quoting ashandmasysmom:

I just ordered my new gravity phone today also. I am so excited it should be here monday. How do you like it so far? And what color did you get?

I don't know if I like it yet, Im just excited to be getting a new phone that works, lol.  It sould be here by Tues or Wed I think.  I got a black one with the lime green on it.  What color did you get?

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:46 AM

What is a Gravity phone?

ashandmasysmom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:50 AM

MIne is white and teal. Well since I should get mine Monday I will have to let you know how it is. I am just glad to be getting a new phone. And I have to say I have went the last two years with the same crappy phone because of Tmobile changing there upgrade policies. Before I was able to upgrade every year sometimes with hardly any cost, and now its every 22 months or I have to pay full price for phone. Its ago at least the POS I have now can go to the recycle bin.

elijiahsmomma
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:51 AM

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

What is a Gravity phone?

I dont know, apparently its like the new hot phone.  They're on ebay for like $200.  All I know is it has a keyboard for texting and is new and I needed a new phone really bad, lol.

ashandmasysmom
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:52 AM

Its almost like the sidekick but instead of flipping open it slides open.You can also go on tmobile.com and see them. They are really nice phones

Quoting elijiahsmomma:

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

What is a Gravity phone?

I dont know, apparently its like the new hot phone.  They're on ebay for like $200.  All I know is it has a keyboard for texting and is new and I needed a new phone really bad, lol.

elijiahsmomma
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Quoting ashandmasysmom:

MIne is white and teal. Well since I should get mine Monday I will have to let you know how it is. I am just glad to be getting a new phone. And I have to say I have went the last two years with the same crappy phone because of Tmobile changing there upgrade policies. Before I was able to upgrade every year sometimes with hardly any cost, and now its every 22 months or I have to pay full price for phone. Its ago at least the POS I have now can go to the recycle bin.

Yeah, we usually buy our phones on ebay because they're so expensive in the stores unless you're eligible, but they said I was eligible and let us go through the whole process and then changed it up on us.  Thats what made me mad.

RaulitosMommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:55 AM

not true they are only $49.99...i just got a new one at Tmobile for my SO's line..they kinda remind me of Verizon's Envy

tattooI am a tattoed, pierced, non-church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching, MAC makeup obsessedLipstick 3, don't skinny dip-I chunky dunk, single mom of a beautiful boy!

therzmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:57 AM

Quoting ashandmasysmom:

Its almost like the sidekick but instead of flipping open it slides open.You can also go on tmobile.com and see them. They are really nice phones

Quoting elijiahsmomma:

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

What is a Gravity phone?

elijiahsmomma
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:59 AM

Thats the motorola one, the one I got is a samsung.

Quoting therzmommy:

Quoting ashandmasysmom:

Quoting elijiahsmomma:

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

What is a Gravity phone?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)