Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ok everyone this needs to STOP.....

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:01 AM
  • 9 Replies

All these abortion post's just need to stop NO ONE will change anyone else's minds and we are just being mean fighting about it and arguing and bashing.....

I personally do not agree with abortion and that is because I lost three babies I loved dearly and I personally do not understand how someone could have an abortion. BUT BUT BUT. I will never bash someone for their own personal views and i hope people don't bash me for mine. Everyone has the right to their own views so leave them be..

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
thinkpinky
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:02 AM

Don't worry they'll get deleted when the cafemom staff wake up....lol

ohiomoms.gif picture by CMBanners

Dzyre1115
by Desiree` on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:03 AM

Thank you so much for this, it makes me sick.  No one cares about how this may affect women on this site who may have been in this situation.

My2J.A.P.s
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:03 AM

I just have to tell you that your babies are BEAUTIFUL.  You are a blessed mama. 

TheresaMomof9
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:04 AM

I think for the most part these threads have been pretty civil. It's a good thing to discuss issues that are important to us in order to 1. Formulate our own ideas and 2. Listen to the mindset and way of thinking of others. Once in awhile new information comes to light which impacts an opinion.

I think it's good to discuss. I don't take others' opinions personally, even if the talks get heated, but I do learn a lot about the way other people think.

God bless- T.

lovinmommiehood
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:04 AM

you rockbow downclapping

LEJOLIE
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:05 AM

Quoting thinkpinky:

SHHHH DONT SAY THAT! LOL

mommy2zach
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:06 AM
As much as I agree with you, don't think this is going to work. Women will always and forever bitch about the same thing day in and day out as long as there is a Cafemom. Women like to beat issues into the ground and still they aren't satisfied with themselves so they CONTINUE to beat the issue. I give up and if I come across a post that I feel will annoy the living hell out of me, I just ignore it and move on to something more interesting or helpful.
proud_mami_of_3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:07 AM

Lmao you want to know why it won't stop........ b/c we need to have SOMETHING to fight about!  We obviously don't have lives or we wouldn't be on here at 1 am.

Heaven forbid we actually are nice and "supportive" to each other.  That would be asking too much. And we can have different opinions but don't expect to be respected for having your own mind...nope the majority doesn't like that.

I joined Cafemom not because I wanted to meet ppl who acted like me or dressed like me or hell even thought like me. I joined b/c there is something a woman can give you that most MEN can't..... and guess what I realized my husband is for once ahead of the game...

margarita time

SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:15 AM

yep lmao

Quoting thinkpinky:

Up late? Can't sleep? Come chat!!!

Click here and join us!!! good

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)