Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else missing their hubbies tonight?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:14 AM
  • 41 Replies

I'm bored, and not quite ready for bed. My hubby is not here, so I have no company right now. (kids are in bed). Anyone else sailing on this boat?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
squidlife4me
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:16 AM

I DO!! I am in Maine and hes in Cali.  The kiddos are asleep and I am alone and wide awake! I am trying not to go raid the fridge!! Bored eating has me gaining alot of weight! I cant wait to get to Cali and have a bed buddy again!

lilmom71
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:17 AM

I am not married but S/O is in the living room playing socom with son he has done this for the last four nights so I am feeling a little neglected.

SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:17 AM

I can lend u mine lol. hes navy too so i feel ya though

Up late? Can't sleep? Come chat!!!

Click here and join us!!! good

Punkin6498

Me! Me! I'm on your boat!!!! DH is out of town, DD is in bed and DS is asleep on my lap, sick with a cold! =(

anikahaynes1

If missing his physical touch even though he is still here counts then yes...my husband has been being a real ass since i got pregnant and wont touch me (thank god march isn't that much further!) And it emotionally is killing me!

MiSs.SmOkEy
by Gold Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:18 AM

My hubby is at work wont be home till 530am.. but he doesnt have to go back till wensday so Im excited for him to get off!!!

boy on a swingAden Jacob (4-20-2008)

Rhynestonefreak
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:18 AM

I am and he's laying on the couch lol. He was working on his truck all day long and we got to spend dinner together then he fell asleep. I've been SO spoiled having him home for the past week and a half 24/7. I'm going to be so lost when he has to go back to work Monday.

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

kasey22
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:19 AM

Yep, I'm right there with ya.  My DH has been out to sea for 3 weeks.  He's on a sub, so I definitely don't get phone calls from him and I haven't gotten an email in about a week.  3 weeks isn't that long, but I also don't get to know when he's coming back.  Here's to being lonely.

Love Dove chocolate?  visit my site

http://www.dove-chocolate-discoveries.com/kaseyrackley

Kathrine1
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:19 AM

yup...kiddos in bed and hubby is on the way home from Indiana....he's driving all night, so just waiting on the call to pick him up!!!

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:20 AM

Yeah.

Fucking Iraq.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)