Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Praying my mom feels better............

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:19 AM
  • 2 Replies

And, yes, I do know that this post makes me look like a horrible, selfish person.....  LOL!!!!

But, my mom called me tonight and told me they weren't going to go to church tommorrow, because she was in bed all day with a cold..........  And my first reponse to that was not.."I hope you feel better tomorrow", or, "Is there anything I can do to make you feel better??"   Nope.  My first response was to say............   "So, are you still going to take the kids tommorrow night??? " LOL!!!

See, the story is...........

My husband and I haven't been out together for over a year and a half.........  (With his work schedule, babysitting issues, school....... There is just never the time)..........

But tommorrow night is THE PERFECT night!!  My husband gets off work early, the kids don't have school on Monday, (so, staying up a little late is not going to hurt them......)    I just need one night out to dinner with my husband where we can talk to each other like adults, without mentioning "chicken nuggets", "boogers", or "Hannah Montana"  LOL!!!   (And God forbid, we see a movie that has nothing to do with talking animals, or talking vegetables, or star  ship fighters....)

So, yes, I am praying that my mom feels better from her cold tommorrow, so I can actually have an "adult night" out tommorrow....LOL!!!

If you want.......  You can send out a prayer for me also.........  HAHA!!

Blinkie MakerBlinkie Maker
Blinkie MakerBlinkie Maker

soccer-3.gif

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:21 AM

you horrible person you!!! lol. go dope her up on meds...theraflu always works for me or honey w/lemon.

BUT

lilmom71
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:38 AM

I hope everything works out for you.  In all honesty though I would let her re-cooperate before I asked to watch my kids.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)