Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

do your eyes burn while pregnant

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:24 AM
  • 9 Replies

mine do alot.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SugarMama99200
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:25 AM

cant remember if mine did or not but here is a bump for ya

Up late? Can't sleep? Come chat!!!

Click here and join us!!! good

Bride2Be411
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:26 AM

I work in optics and yes they can because of the hormonal changes your body is going through that can also happen when a women goes through meopause

luvmybaby430
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:27 AM

thanks, yeah they burn pretty bad sometimes my eyes and nose will burn. it hurts

Quoting Bride2Be411:

I work in optics and yes they can because of the hormonal changes your body is going through that can also happen when a women goes through meopause

anikahaynes1

I am currently pregnant, what do you mean by burn, do you mean my eye balls or like my eye lids? because latley like the last week and a half my eye lids have been killing me! Weird!!

luvmybaby430

i think both cause it burns bad, but mostly i think it is my eye balls.

Quoting anikahaynes1:

I am currently pregnant, what do you mean by burn, do you mean my eye balls or like my eye lids? because latley like the last week and a half my eye lids have been killing me! Weird!!

Rhynestonefreak
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:28 AM

No, but they hurt because of sleep deprivation after the baby was born lol

toddler boyParker (6-1-07) baby boyColten (1-15-09) 

luvmybaby430
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:30 AM

lol, i bet, i remember when my  first one was born 3 years ago, gosh they grow up fast, but any who, i would have huge bags under my eyes, i would call them my mommy eyes, lol from being up through out the night, lol

Quoting Rhynestonefreak:

No, but they hurt because of sleep deprivation after the baby was born lol

Bride2Be411
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:33 AM

you should still be checked out by your Dr just in case it ould be sinus infection or allergy related but eyes beeing dry makes them burn

Quoting luvmybaby430:

thanks, yeah they burn pretty bad sometimes my eyes and nose will burn. it hurts

Quoting Bride2Be411:

luvmybaby430
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:35 AM

the last time i saw my doc, i told him and he did this weird thing where he pushed his fingers down under neath my eyes , it hurt too, there must be aot of pressure there, i am going to tell him again, so he can check again. i would get my eyes check, but i hear that are not the same while pregant, so i am for sure after the baby is born getting them checked.

Quoting Bride2Be411:

you should still be checked out by your Dr just in case it ould be sinus infection or allergy related but eyes beeing dry makes them burn

Quoting luvmybaby430:

Quoting Bride2Be411:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)