• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

NO DRAMA!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:26 AM
  • 90 Replies

Poll

Question: Did adam and eve have belly buttons?

Options:

YES!

NO

OMG i just don't know!

other

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 135

View Results

Did Adam and Eve had belly Buttons? I mean think about it...the only reason we have any is becuse of the umbilicle cord....which conects to the mother......

what do you think?

"An it harm none do what ye will"

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
steph2884
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:27 AM

Huh... that's a good question, I've never thought of that one before....

JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:28 AM

you come up with some intresting questions LOL. I have no clue...never thought about it. That's like my question about how wonderwoman finds her jet when its invisible or why there's braille on the drive thru bank teller.

BUT

gypsy_rose
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:28 AM

lol

gypsy_rose
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:29 AM

HMMMM sometimes affter hours people will walk up to the drive through bank

Quoting JAX_Mami:

you come up with some intresting questions LOL. I have no clue...never thought about it. That's like my question about how wonderwoman finds her jet when its invisible or why there's braille on the drive thru bank teller.

CarlaD
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:29 AM

Now there's a question!! LOL! As far as Adam and Eve, I'm not going there at all..but I will check back to see what happens!

Quoting JAX_Mami:

JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:30 AM

just like ppl will walk up to the drive thru at fastfood i guess lol seen a guy on a bicycle the other day..

Quoting gypsy_rose:

HMMMM sometimes affter hours people will walk up to the drive through bank

Quoting JAX_Mami:

BUT

BrideMommy2Be
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:30 AM

I don't believe in the bible but I am going to say that no, because they were just made, they didn't need umbelical cords.  Cain and Abel did, I bet.

And this is all hypothetical, of course

Proud C-section, breastfeeding, baby wearing mommy to Jude Andres born on 10/31/08

Loving wife to Rico, who is in Argentina right now, waiting for me and his son, who he has never met, to come down there and be a family.  If he had a choice, he would be here, but he didn't.  I miss him with all my heart, love him more than you can imagine, and am counting the days til he holds me in his arms again.

CaliGirlLife
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:32 AM

Quoting JAX_Mami:

because all meachines are mass produced and the atm meachine is the same as the walk up one

gypsy_rose
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:33 AM

Yep only hypothetical.....hmmm.....but i wonder if "god" gave them belly buttons so their kids wouldn't freak because they had holes in their belies!

Quoting BrideMommy2Be:

I don't believe in the bible but I am going to say that no, because they were just made, they didn't need umbelical cords.  Cain and Abel did, I bet.

And this is all hypothetical, of course

JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:33 AM

makes sense now what about wonderwoman's jet? lol j/k

Quoting CaliGirlLife:

Quoting JAX_Mami:

because all meachines are mass produced and the atm meachine is the same as the walk up one

BUT

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)