Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

partial birth abortion is a neccasary life saving medical procedure.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:35 AM
  • 53 Replies

- http://www.womensenews.org/article.cfm/dyn/aid/2046/

Imagine your child is dying late in your pregnancy with hydrocephalus and no chance of survival his head has swollen to 80X's normal size and you are in jeopardy of dying leaving behind your other children.With PBA banned what they do is medicate baby ( they do that w/PBA also) and they chop the baby up inside of your uterus risking puncture to your uterus , meaning you may never have children again.Plus you are grieving the loss of the baby you wanted and now you can't hold your an intact deceased child instead your baby is beyond mutilated. HOW IS THAT BETTER? WHAT WOULD YOU DO? REALLY should we judge a women in this position? Don't we think a Doctor should make medical decisions based on all of the facts and not politicians?? because some politicians caved to the political agenda of the pro life organizations and their money.

PLEASE google this and other pregnancy diseases that D&X is safer and better option for. This ban doesn't stop any abortions. Its cruel.

READ MORE AT JOURNAL PAGE...

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1370621/Partial_Birth_Abortion_updated_to_include_PL_leaders_who_condemn_ban

BEFORE THIS GETS LOCKED

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:36 AM

here we go again....listening to tunes

BUT

steph2884
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:36 AM

Seriously. This is like the 20th abortion post or something. Stop already!

Punkin6498
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:38 AM

banging head into wall

Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:39 AM

when people listen to reason and stop hurting other women. and it's only the second time I have ever posted here.

http://www.cafemom.com/journals/read/1370621/Partial_Birth_Abortion_updated_to_include_PL_leaders_who_condemn_ban

lae26
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:40 AM

I would deliver the baby and let it die in my arms, or treating it as much as possible.  I don't see the point in "aborting" a late term baby, as is in your scenario.  If it can't possibly live, I would deliver and have a good stiff shot of pain killer ready so the baby can die peacefully in my arms.

"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies."

Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:41 AM

women when it comes to hard abortion issues.

Mackenzie40
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:42 AM

Quoting lae26:

I would deliver the baby and let it die in my arms, or treating it as much as possible.  I don't see the point in "aborting" a late term baby, as is in your scenario.  If it can't possibly live, I would deliver and have a good stiff shot of pain killer ready so the baby can die peacefully in my arms.

you couldn't deliver if the child had say hydrocephilus it would probabley kill you there heads are much to large and they are suffering while you wait.what about the people you would leave behind if you both die?

DyperDuty
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:43 AM

PBA is digusting. Anyone who can do such a thing is an animal who deserves to be shot.

Punkin6498
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:43 AM

C-Section

Quoting Mackenzie40:

Quoting lae26:

you couldn't deliver if the child had say hydrocephilus it would probabley kill you there heads are much to large and they are suffering while you wait.what about the people you would leave behind if you both die?

culinaryqueen
by Silver Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:44 AM

AMEN, I totally agree with this mom.

Quoting lae26:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)