Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

im in so much pain

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:36 AM
  • 8 Replies

it hurts me really bad on my back, where the bra ends. kind of on my side, but still on my back; on my left side. i mean, i am in a lot of pain. im laying down. what can i take. it is like a freaking 7 on the scale from 1 to 10.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Reagan06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:38 AM

If it's a 7 then you should go in to see the doctor are you pregnant?

sadeyez11
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:42 AM

no i am not pregnant. i would but no insurance, and i have learned that the hospital wont do anything for you but you still end up paying an arm and a leg. right this minute it doesnt hurt at all. but it might be the way i am laying. it has been hurting for a while. i do have gas, but i know gas pains arent that high up, and they arent constant, are they?

Quoting Reagan06:

If it's a 7 then you should go in to see the doctor are you pregnant?

caramia4444
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:44 AM

It sounds like a kidney infection.  Definitely get to the doctor.....

Reagan06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:44 AM

You might want to drink some water & take some advil or something like that.  I get pain in my sides when I am stressed out or if I didn't drink enough during the day.  Hope that helps.

Madrepor2ndavez
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:45 AM
Quoting sadeyez11:

I didn't know you, but I miss you, and feel your family's pain. May God have you next to him... xioma
ilovebooksfan
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:48 AM

oooh girl.... it sounds really painful. I know u don't have insurance, but I would hate for your situation to be something really serious. It's up to you, but If the pain continues or gets worse, I would see a doctor.

This is not a substitute for a doctor, but maybe u could google your pain symptoms & see what comes up..... just a suggestion.I'm sorry I can't be of more help.

celebrity"We deserve, demand, have a right to-can create--something better than the abortion industry's 'cure' for our unique condition of impregnability, whether that abortion be in the back alley or the plush front office." Julie Loesch, a prolife feminist

sadeyez11
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:58 AM

thank you for your kind words. i know he is up there smiling down on us down here.

Quoting Madrepor2ndavez:

Quoting sadeyez11:

I didn't know you, but I miss you, and feel your family's pain. May God have you next to him... xioma

sadeyez11
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:59 AM

i thought your kidneys were lower, like closer to the small of your back, or am i totally wrong

Quoting caramia4444:

It sounds like a kidney infection.  Definitely get to the doctor.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)