• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why are you not to exercise before bed?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:39 AM
  • 12 Replies

my nutrionst told me that i should not excercise before bed, i am borderline pregnacny diebietes, and i want to do some wii fit right now and it is late and i am going to bed soon, but i want to do wii fit, why are you not suppose to excersie before bed? any one know?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
roxy85
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:39 AM

It will probably keep you awake. That's the only reason I can think that you don't want to...

Proud Army Wife and Former Soldier...

baby development

JAX_Mami
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:40 AM

it will keep you awake

BUT

MacsMom3807

i can give you a bump cause i've never heard that before

CaliGirlLife

doctors say it'll keep you awake... but doctors say a lot of things not realizing every human being is different

PhotobucketLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker I'm a 21 year old, formula feeding, co sleeping, vax giving, cicumsising. Single mom who has multiple sclerosis, and epilepsy, but they dont have me.
knglenn22

It gets your blood pumping and your heart rate up and it will make you unable to sleep because it will give you more enegry.

SugarMama99200

because you get your heart rate up and go to sleep

Up late? Can't sleep? Come chat!!!

Click here and join us!!! good

Crystallynn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:41 AM

from what I know- exercising before bed can get you adrenaline and all that pumping and you have a harder time falling asleep.  My Dr told me to stop exercising within 3 hours of bedtime because I was suffering from insomnia......

luvmybaby430
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:41 AM

oh i see, okay thanks ,  so i guess no wii fit.

Christy-
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 1:42 AM

I can't exercise before bed cause then I will be up all night. I guess it gets my adrenaline going and I can't sleep. I don't think anything is wrong with it though, they say it's best in the morning, but anytime you exercise is better then no exercise..

ConnersMom03
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:29 AM

Hmm very interesting.  I didn't know that. 

I love doing the Wii Fit, too!  I exercise mostly in the mornings or middle of the day.  Later at night I'm just too worn out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)