Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Things that make you go "hmmmm"

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:27 AM
  • 324 Replies

I find it interesting that the spellchecker on Cafemom doesn't recognize "Cafemom" as a word.  Hmmmm......

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
megan479
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:31 AM

that is interesting...

i find it interestig that even though the general public knows almost nothing about cars, yet it is super easy to get  a lisence.....

sadeyez11
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:34 AM

so i didnt even know that cafemom had a spellchecker. lol

Quoting mamamissy316:

I find it interesting that the spellchecker on Cafemom doesn't recognize "Cafemom" as a word.  Hmmmm......

leahdanley
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:36 AM

I find it interesting that when you buy a new pair of scissors they come in a plastic package that says, "cut here to open." hmmmm.....

mamamissy316
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:37 AM

I also find that interesting.  The same could also be said about having children.  I was reminded of that several times tonight at work, when I wanted to abduct these poor kids and give them the care they deserved!

Quoting megan479:

that is interesting...

i find it interestig that even though the general public knows almost nothing about cars, yet it is super easy to get  a lisence.....

mamamissy316
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:38 AM

Ooooo, good one!

Quoting leahdanley:

I find it interesting that when you buy a new pair of scissors they come in a plastic package that says, "cut here to open." hmmmm.....

Brooke501
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:40 AM

What is up with stores that are open 24/7 having locks on the doors?

How does a thermos keep things both Hot AND cold?

I use the pancake mix that all you have to do is add water. Why ,when you use the same batter to make pancakes and waffels, do they taste different?

leahdanley
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 2:41 AM

How about when your listening to the radio or tv and they come on with a storm alert.  They tell you to turn off all electrical appliances...and stay tuned for more information.   hmmmm....

Quoting mamamissy316:

Ooooo, good one!

Quoting leahdanley:

mamamissy316
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:00 AM

LOL I've never heard an announcement like that, but that's hilarious!  I guess we'd all better have a battery powered radio handy!

Quoting leahdanley:

How about when your listening to the radio or tv and they come on with a storm alert.  They tell you to turn off all electrical appliances...and stay tuned for more information.   hmmmm....

Quoting mamamissy316:

Ooooo, good one!

Quoting leahdanley:

mom23luvs
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:05 AM

I always wondered why people (like my DH,lol) will take a bite of food or a drink of something and say it tastes nasty or rotten then turn around and say "here you try it"...um, no thank you.

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:06 AM

Quoting leahdanley:

I never noticed that rolling on floor

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)