• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

THIS IS FOR ANY WOMAN WHO HAS GONE THROUGH THIS.........EDIT* I FIXED THE VIDEO!

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:10 AM
  • 9 Replies

FOR ANY WOMAN WHO IS OR HAS GONE THROUGH THIS........ MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU.  AND YOU ARE NOT ALONE!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
goodson_2008
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:16 AM

Well that was sad, my husband is in Iraq and everytime someone knocks at the door I get tears in my eyes. I cant wait until his home for good.

Wife to military man Josh and Mommy to Jayden :)

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:18 AM

Maybe I am missing something but the guy she loves just got killed and she already has someone else in her bed?

TannersMommy09
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:19 AM

My BF deployed to Iraq Friday and I just got word from him tonight that he made it there safely :)  This video makes me sad, I can't watch the whole thing. Keep all our men in your prayers!!

JANEDOE5683
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:20 AM

I DID NOT MEAN FOR IT TO UPSET ANYONE OR TO MAKE ANYONE SAD, I APOLOGIZE : (  BUT THERE ARE ALOT OF WOMEN OUT THERE WHO FEEL THIS WAY.  EVEN IF THEIR HUSBAND WAS NOT IN THE MILITARY, AND JUST PASSED AWAY AT A YOUNG AGE AND THEY WERE TOLD TO JUST MOVE ON.  I JUST WANT WOMEN TO KNOW THAT THEY ARE NOT ALONE AND THATS LOTS OF OTHER WOMEN FEEL THE SAME WAY.

JANEDOE5683
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:21 AM

I THINK THE VIDEO IS GOING BACK AND FORTH BETWEEN THE PAST AND PRESENT.

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Maybe I am missing something but the guy she loves just got killed and she already has someone else in her bed?

LuvmySFSGT
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:22 AM

Quoting JANEDOE5683:

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Ohhh so thats the same guy!

Here this one always makes me have a good cry...

TannersMommy09
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:23 AM

Thats what I thought at first, but now I think maybe she's just having flashbacks or memories of them before he was killed. I could be wrong though. I'm trying to think the best because I could never do that to my man. *sigh* I miss him already.

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

TannersMommy09
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:30 AM

I love this one too, but again, it makes me cry my eyes out every time it comes on.  Hormones don't help much either, lol.

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Quoting JANEDOE5683:

Quoting LuvmySFSGT:

Ohhh so thats the same guy!

Here this one always makes me have a good cry...

21noahsmama21
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:36 AM

I couldn't finish it.  I am so thankful my husband is being processed out and we're done with military living.  For all you ladies whose husbands are deployed, my prayers are with them and you for their safe and speedy return. Hugs to all.  Goodnight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)