Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Songs that remind you of your SO

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:39 AM
  • 51 Replies

Ok so another post about sad songs got me thinking about songs that remind me of me and SO's relationship....so what songs remind you of your SO, DH, etc...post videos if you can

tattooI am a tattoed, pierced, non-church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching, MAC makeup obsessedLipstick 3, don't skinny dip-I chunky dunk, single mom of a beautiful boy!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RaulitosMommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:42 AM

another..man we have a bipolar relationship

tattooI am a tattoed, pierced, non-church going, public school sending, vaccinating, spanking, swear word using, bilingual teaching, MAC makeup obsessedLipstick 3, don't skinny dip-I chunky dunk, single mom of a beautiful boy!

lenalove
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:43 AM

We just broke up. He is a cheater, cheater.....

:(

lenalove
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:44 AM

this is how our relationship was too:

Quoting lenalove:

ILoveMy2Boys619

This is my hubby and I. I listen to this song and it feels like it's us talking to each other.

Pregnancy ticker
Make a pregnancy ticker

baseballMy Frankietoddler boyMy Jacobexpecting babyBaby Oops is on it's way

RaulitosMommy

angeline
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:46 AM

Laura4807

.... im just kidding. LOL ... I really can't think of one. Maybe "So Small" by Carrie Underwood ... yeah I just listened to it; That just about sums it up. lol

- Im the self proclaimed Drama Queen named Laura; I piss nothing but excellence, I'm a mom of the perfect Princess Lorelai, and the fiance to the greasy, yet sexy mechanic, Chris. I'm often sarcastic so don't take what I say to heart; I certainly won't take what YOU say to heart because: Computer screens don't scare me, nor do they hurt my feelings.

RaulitosMommy

I frikken love this song..I play it for SO all the time.."where'd you find that low class white trash, slept with every guy in town whore"

Quoting lenalove:

EmqIsnIp5uc

RaulitosMommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:47 AM

this video doesnt work

Quoting lenalove:

X75mry1LcFg

Quoting lenalove:

EmqIsnIp5uc

angeline
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:49 AM

Quoting lenalove:

Quoting lenalove:

OOOOOOHH yeah def. feel like that ALOT

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)