Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pizza...yummmm

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:53 AM
  • 17 Replies

My 6 yo is having a cousin spend the night..it is 1 am and they are still up! LOL They are laying down quietly..but fighting their heavy eyelids!

So here I am waiting for them to dose off. I thought I'd ask a basic question for fun.

What do you Mamas like on your pizza?

You know you love it!!

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MaggieMomof3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:56 AM

Well my favorite pizza is from Monical's here in my town. It's called the deluxe. It's thin crust with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, peppers, green olives and hot banana peppers and they put some good seasoning on it!! I don't get it often but damn that is some good pizza. About $19.80 for a 16 inch that nobody else with eat.

MaggieMomof3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:57 AM

Ok NOW I really want my pizza...LOL Thanks....haha. What do you like on your pizza?

JanieBoBanie
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:57 AM

Oh yummy!!! I want some now! :D

Quoting MaggieMomof3:

Well my favorite pizza is from Monical's here in my town. It's called the deluxe. It's thin crust with pepperoni, sausage, mushrooms, onions, peppers, green olives and hot banana peppers and they put some good seasoning on it!! I don't get it often but damn that is some good pizza. About $19.80 for a 16 inch that nobody else with eat.

You know you love it!!

JanieBoBanie
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 3:59 AM

My favorite is called the Mediterranean it has thin crust as well. Olive oil, spinach, feta cheese, chicken, artichokes, garlic sauce and tomatoes. No one else will eat that either, so I get it to myself. :)

Quoting MaggieMomof3:

Ok NOW I really want my pizza...LOL Thanks....haha. What do you like on your pizza?

You know you love it!!

MaggieMomof3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:00 AM

My son is 6 also and it's sooo funny watching him try to stay awake knowing he can't do it much longer and he'll tell me Mommy I not tired! Yeah sure kid.

MaggieMomof3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:01 AM

OMG...Are you kidding me?? That sounds amazing! We will both get our favorite and share!

Quoting JanieBoBanie:

My favorite is called the Mediterranean it has thin crust as well. Olive oil, spinach, feta cheese, chicken, artichokes, garlic sauce and tomatoes. No one else will eat that either, so I get it to myself. :)

Quoting MaggieMomof3:

iainsmommy
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:05 AM

God now I want pizza lol.... I love my pizza with lots of cheese, pepperoni, canadian bacon, hamburger, peppers, onions, green olives and mushrooms.... mmmmmmmmm There is a pizza place right here by were I live that makes the best pizza I have ever had. The tomato sauce is put on really light and its made there oh yeah and the cheese is real, lol no fake stuff for them... god now I need some....heheheh Nursing keeps me hungry 24/7............

MaggieMomof3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:07 AM

eatingLet's have a pizza party!!! No fork and knife required unless we're getting salad too...HAHA

EmmasMom0305
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:13 AM

My favorite is Papa Johns with pepperoni, mushroom, onion, bacon, sausage and green pepper.

jacquelynrose
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:16 AM

Papa Johns The Works minus Mushrooms and Black Olives, add Jalapenos and a side of Cheese Sauce YUM!!!

Photobucket

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)