Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Just Curious

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:37 AM
  • 12 Replies

Why do some signatures have like I am a such, such and such mom and I do such and such because such and such,such, such, such?? I like you whether or not you Breastfeed, are co-sleeping or not, for gay rights, crunchy, diaper mom, or cloth diaper mom etc.. etc...Is it to make a statement or just let people know where you stand right away? confused

Photobucket

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommieofone06
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:40 AM

i have one i just thought they were a cute way to let ppl know a little bit about me

I am a formula feeding, baby wearing, disposible diapering, pro vaxinating, prolife, co-sleeping, college attending,ttc in september mom of one little boy.

toddler boyin love

jacquelynrose
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:41 AM

Oh that is a good reason, I never considered that before...

Quoting mommieofone06:

i have one i just thought they were a cute way to let ppl know a little bit about me

Photobucket

Renee21
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:42 AM

Just let people know. It saves time on meeting new people! It adds to a response, showing you more about a person. And it lets me know wwho I might not like (i.e. bible thumpers!)

jacquelynrose
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:43 AM

Good to know...I might do one...

Quoting Renee21:

Just let people know. It saves time on meeting new people! It adds to a response, showing you more about a person. And it lets me know wwho I might not like (i.e. bible thumpers!)

Photobucket

srenee1988
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:51 AM

I've been meaning to make one...but...I guess if someone wants to know that bad...they'll ask...I honestly don't even read them anymore... I don't care what they believe...I just wanna make friends... :)

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:53 AM

Ouch... simple frown I have to ask this and plz dont get offended but did you have a bad experience?

Quoting Renee21:

srenee1988
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:58 AM

Yah...I mean...I'm far from a bible thumper...but I'm christian...why can't you be friends with one??? Isn't there some common ground you could probably find with them???

Quoting proud_mami_of_3:

Ouch... simple frown I have to ask this and plz dont get offended but did you have a bad experience?

Quoting Renee21:

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

KittyD
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:01 AM

thats what your personal statement is for on your page is what i always say!

KittyD ~ Stop By My Page & Sign my Guest Book!

AmelieH
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:06 AM

i dunno i don't give a shit...

resamerie
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:14 AM

Quoting KittyD:

thats what your personal statement is for on your page is what i always say!

Thank you!!!

from a spanking, breast fed 2months, married, disposable diapering, public school going, CIO, sometime co-sleep, vaccinating, scared of spiders mom!laughing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)