Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

feeling left out.

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:59 AM
  • 13 Replies

I am on this website every day (pretty addicting) and i don't have any actual "friends" like i have friends on my page, but not someone i actually talk to on here. I sit here and read posts, try and help when i can... but nobody to actually talk to and be able to say "hey" in a post. I've seen posts where people remeber people, or are actually friends with other moms on here. I feel left out =[ haha.

sorry.. i just had to post this. You don't have to say that you want to be my friend now, because i've heard it a couple times, and the messages last for like 5 mintues and then i never get anything back.

But thank you all for being there and helping me when i ask for it.

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 4:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proud_mami_of_3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:00 AM

jeez hon it sucks i know how about you come over to the hmmm post it will make u laugh

KittyD
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:00 AM

hey!

KittyD ~ Stop By My Page & Sign my Guest Book!

yunglovers143
by Bronze Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:02 AM

The same thing happens for me. I've only been around a few months though so maybe in time. The few people that I do talk to regulary through messages I just never see posting anywhere I post.

x0newm0mmax0
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:03 AM

i actually just got done reading all those replies haha. And thats what got me thinking.. That lady that FREAKED out over the bag and string as a kite, someone said something in ONE of her posts, that this isn't the first time she has freaked out.

I mean, i help people out a lot. I give my best advise and reply to peoples post if they ask something, i mean i get involved, but its like nobody recognizes me

Quoting proud_mami_of_3:

jeez hon it sucks i know how about you come over to the hmmm post it will make u laugh

GaArmyGal
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:05 AM

go to chats and just jump in things will come around

AmelieH
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:05 AM

find smaller groups :)

missnik
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:12 AM

I'm there with ya! I've been around here for a while, but I only have one friend on here. I've never talked to her, so I'm not sure why she's on my friend's list...but oh well.

I do the same thing you do. Look thru all the posts and sometimes reply. I've posted somethings, but I never get very many replies. I just posted a journal yesterday(?) and I only got 3 comments. 27 mom's looked at it, but only 3 were kind enough to reply. I'm afraid to post anything too personal in the groups, since there are some seriously mean moms out there! I'd get bashed for nothing!

For the most part I keep to myself and offer advice, if I have some to offer.

((One thing I really like to do is edit my siggy. I love editing new pics of DS just so I can put them up. Sad, really. LOL! ^_^ ))

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:13 AM

i will admit it i'm bad w/ names but when i see faces i can do better......

srenee1988
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:14 AM

I have the worse memory in the world! I was in a car accident a few years back and wasn't wearing a seatbelt...I'm in three posts right now...and it took me three hours to realize that all three of my posts had all the same people in it! lol....

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

proud_mami_of_3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:15 AM

Quoting srenee1988:

I have the worse memory in the world! I was in a car accident a few years back and wasn't wearing a seatbelt...I'm in three posts right now...and it took me three hours to realize that all three of my posts had all the same people in it! lol....

lmao that is bc none of us our sleepin

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)