Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why is everyone up so early?

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:09 AM
  • 47 Replies

I know I don't want to be awake lol My son is sick he was going to stay with my mom tonight but she called me at 11 and said he had a fever and I went and picked him up when I got him home and gave him medicine he seemed to feel better but didn't go to bed until 2 am. Then at 4 he woke me screaming and vomitted all over our bed, himself our floor everywhere. I just got done cleaning it up, gave him medicine and now he is back asleep. I kept asking my husband to help and he slept though the whole thing after we just had this big convosation last night and he promised he was going to start helping but there he is snoring away on the couch ughh... then I had to run to kroger after I got Bray to sleep for pedilyte. Now I can't just go back to sleep so I thought I would get on cafemm so maybe it would help me get sleepy lol

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
proud_mami_of_3
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:10 AM

that is a question i would love to answer... somebody started a very addicting post and i cant sleep

Renee21
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:11 AM

Or late! Hawaii!

luv4horses118
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:14 AM

my almost 4 year old son does not sleep. he has been getting up between 3-4 for the past few days for the day. i am sooooooooo tired and wish i was sleeping.

Braylonsmommy19
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:15 AM

I wish I wish I was you lol

Quoting Renee21:

Or late! Hawaii!

AmelieH
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:15 AM

kid is screaming.

angelm2005
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:16 AM

Sorry to hear your little one is sick.

I didnt go to bed until 5 this morning(11pm Eastern time), and it is 1115 am here, thats why I am awake. I wish I could go back to bed though.

resamerie
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:16 AM

Up early??? Haven't been to bed..LOL

srenee1988
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:18 AM

ditto...but i think it's dying...   and i'm an insomniac anyways.... oh well :)

Quoting proud_mami_of_3:

that is a question i would love to answer... somebody started a very addicting post and i cant sleep

Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

jade08
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:19 AM

My 4 month old has her days and nights mixed up. Yay for me

roxy85
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:19 AM

It's midnight here in Hawaii. I just haven't gone to sleep yet. My husband is coming home soon on leave from overseas and I'm too excited to sleep!

Proud Army Wife and Former Soldier...

baby development

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)