Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

itunes

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:40 AM
  • 11 Replies

Do I have to buy itunes in order to burn a cd?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:42 AM

You can download them from a music sharing website, but not alot of those around anymore...they make you pay.

My name is Nicole and I'm A 24 Year Old Unmarried, Agnostic, Obama supporting, Non-smoking, Pro-choice, Circumcising, Formula-Feeding, Vaccine Giving, Disposable Diapering,  Non Co-Sleeping, CIO, Belly Sleeping, Semi-Strict Disciplining, Book Reading, Public Schooling, Gun Hating, Playing Outside Daily Rain Or Shine, Former Teen, SAH Mommy Of Two & Damn Proud Of It! myspace.com/mommyoftwo2584

*^* If there is a God who will damn his children forever, I would rather go to hell than to go to heaven and keep the society of such an infamous tyrant. *^*  Robert G. Ingersoll

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:43 AM

iTunes is a free music player.  You'll click on File at the top, then select New Playlist.  I usually name the playlist "Burn" and then you select the songs you want, drag and drop it to the playlist, order them the way you want them and then right click on the playlist name and Burn to Disc.

~Jill~

sunshine21pa
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:43 AM

I have no problem paying lol i just want to burn cds! whats a music  sharing files?

Mommie_of_5
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:44 AM

no u can download limewire .. and as long as you have a program on your computer that will burn it then u are good to go ..

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:49 AM

When you buy them, they save to your computer and to the iTunes Music Library, you can just drag and drop them onto a playlist and burn the playlist.

Quoting sunshine21pa:

I have no problem paying lol i just want to burn cds! whats a music  sharing files?

~Jill~

sunshine21pa
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:04 PM

ok so itunes then does cost money to downlaod and burn music?

jillbailey26
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:06 PM

It's .99 cents if you buy a song, once you have a song you don't pay for it again.  You burn it for free.

Quoting sunshine21pa:

~Jill~

lovinallofthem
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:08 PM

yes,, if you plan on using iTunes to buy music.  If you have downloaded iTunes and simply burn your own cd's from music you input from CD's YOU bought at a store.. then No, you wont pay for that.. loading your own store bought cd onto it and burning to say your mp3/iPod.

Quoting sunshine21pa:

Mom2torandis
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 12:11 PM

NO Itunes (the music player) is free, just go to Itunes.com to get your player.  If you buy music from Itunes it costs .99 cents or something close to it.  Once you down;oad the free player yo can burn the songs that you have on your Playlists for free.

Quoting sunshine21pa:

sunshine21pa
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 5:47 PM

ok so 99 cents per song? That seems so expensive! Is there any you can buy monthly or yearly?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)