Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Im so confused need some help

Posted by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM
  • 8 Replies

OKay, well So and i have been fighting and he keeps complaning about our sex life, he said he's borad, okay i understand that we've been together for a while yes we've hit a rut, but i try to tell him new things to do or give him new ideas and he doesnt seem to care, and almost ever night that we could have the chance to do something, he takes off to his friends house, WTH how are we supposed to work on things if he keeps leaving? Im 26 wks prego so yea there isnt alot of positions that are comfortable any more but im still willing to try som new things until after baby?!?! if he is being truthful and really wants to "work on this" why does he leave everytime we would have a chance for us to be alone?!?! what should i do?

by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Talk to him about the leaving when you guys have a chance to spend time together.  That isn't helping at all that he is doing that.  Tell him you want things to be better but he isn't giving you a chance.  Good luck, that's all I can think to say.

1471640_1230664228_med-1.gif picture by jdavis2

Heather0816
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:47 AM

I think there is more then meets the eye with this situation. You two need to sit down and have a discussion about what you both expet and want out of the relationsship. If you can't get on the same page, it will never work out. Good luck!

Follow me to,  Army Wives Do It With Pride

TJP_ASP_MOMMY
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:47 AM

Have you tried asking him to stay home? Like explain that you wanted a little time alone with him?

My name is Nicole and I'm A 24 Year Old Unmarried, Agnostic, Obama supporting, Non-smoking, Pro-choice, Circumcising, Formula-Feeding, Vaccine Giving, Disposable Diapering,  Non Co-Sleeping, CIO, Belly Sleeping, Semi-Strict Disciplining, Book Reading, Public Schooling, Gun Hating, Playing Outside Daily Rain Or Shine, Former Teen, SAH Mommy Of Two & Damn Proud Of It! myspace.com/mommyoftwo2584

*^* If there is a God who will damn his children forever, I would rather go to hell than to go to heaven and keep the society of such an infamous tyrant. *^*  Robert G. Ingersoll

Danielle692
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:50 AM

I have talked to him about the leaving and he just tells me, that he sits home all day and he wants to go out and hang out with some friends to get out of the house, BTW he is laid off right now he is a mason  so hes been home for about 3 months and has about 2 1/2 before he goes back to work , thanks for the advice !

Quoting Kellileanne:

Talk to him about the leaving when you guys have a chance to spend time together.  That isn't helping at all that he is doing that.  Tell him you want things to be better but he isn't giving you a chance.  Good luck, that's all I can think to say.

CafeMom Admin
by Ruby Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 9:58 AM

wave

Hi
Danielle692,

You may also want to visit these CafeMom Groups:

Advice for Moms

Marriage and relationships

If you have a question or would like to share advice with other moms, just click the "Answers" tab at the top of every page on CafeMom. You can use the search bar at the top of every page to search for specific information.

Enjoy the site!
\The CafeMom Admin Team

Kellileanne
by Platinum Member on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:04 AM

Ok, he needs a wake up call that you come before his friends.  Not trying to be mean but he needs to realize that you are his everything, expecially being pregnant.  That's the time where dh was all over me (not like he wasn't before that but it was different), constantly wanting to be next to me, feeling my belly, etc.  I know not a lot of men are not like that but it was great--I still felt he was physically attracted to me even though I felt like a cow!  Let him know how you are feeling--keep pushing it!

Quoting Danielle692:

I have talked to him about the leaving and he just tells me, that he sits home all day and he wants to go out and hang out with some friends to get out of the house, BTW he is laid off right now he is a mason  so hes been home for about 3 months and has about 2 1/2 before he goes back to work , thanks for the advice !

Quoting Kellileanne:

1471640_1230664228_med-1.gif picture by jdavis2

Danielle692
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:13 AM

I have and i got well i'll just leave and find someone who actually loves me and wants to be with me .   i dunno ive gotten to the point where i just give up!

Quoting Kellileanne:

Ok, he needs a wake up call that you come before his friends.  Not trying to be mean but he needs to realize that you are his everything, expecially being pregnant.  That's the time where dh was all over me (not like he wasn't before that but it was different), constantly wanting to be next to me, feeling my belly, etc.  I know not a lot of men are not like that but it was great--I still felt he was physically attracted to me even though I felt like a cow!  Let him know how you are feeling--keep pushing it!

prestonjohn
by on Jan. 25, 2009 at 10:26 AM

with this being said it sounds to me like him telling you he is bored is more like saying i want a new piece of ass to me..i would see if he is really visiting friends and who else is really there..find a sitter and go with him stir up the routine some and see how he reacts then

Quoting Danielle692:

I have and i got well i'll just leave and find someone who actually loves me and wants to be with me .   i dunno ive gotten to the point where i just give up!

Quoting Kellileanne:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)